As soon as this Weibo was sent out, Gu Zhongjing's Weibo was inundated with all kinds of comments, and the ordinary wails were okay, but the trouble was some young fans of Liangshan.

"It's just become popular and start to drive customers, Internet celebrities are Internet celebrities, and their horizons are low. "

Relying on Liang Yingdi to become a popular Internet celebrity mountain, saying that the limit is the limit, is this a big bully or what?

"The amount of the limit nm, who is rare about your broken mountain, if it weren't for the recommendation of the mountain, I wouldn't even bother to look at it, and the limit!"

"I thought the sea of flowers was very beautiful and wanted to see it, but when I arrived at the place, I said that it was a limit, and I was disappointed.

"We recommend it to you, and you can understand the limit, after all, too many people on the mountain will indeed damage the environment, but what does it mean that you don't even forward it?" "

I don't have any likes, forwards and followers, I'm really not worth it.

Some comments directly brought swear words and scolded Gu Zhongjing's entire family. Gu Zhongjing didn't understand what was going on with these people, did he think that he could talk nonsense across a network cable?

He smiled and ignored after a glance, some people ignore him and he feels bored slowly, if you are more serious with him, he will dance more and more happily.

However, some fans are right, Liang Yingdi recommended him with good intentions, and he should really thank him.

He immediately made amends, liked, commented, forwarded, and followed, but unfortunately Gu Zhongjing's movements were a little slower, and after forwarding, the comments fell again, and those brainless fans began to jump like crazy.

"I have to be forwarded only when others say it, this emotional intelligence..."

"The road has turned dark, and I only pay attention to it when I am scolded, how reluctant is this?

"Get out, who wants you to pay attention, our mountains and mountains just ask if they are beautiful, and they didn't name and say that place is your broken mountain, what kind of heat? Internet celebrity dog! "

Another example of a fire that began to float before it became popular. "

I feel sorry for my mountains, and my kind recommendation is still looked down upon.

Gu Zhongjing: "..."There are many mouths, and I don't know what to say.

Liang Shan: "..."He really just wanted to do a favor.

It happened so quickly that Gu Zhongjing was labeled as arrogant, impolite, and hot without even reacting, and his fans were also amazed.

After reacting, he quickly controlled the evaluation and joined the battle group.

"Look clearly! Your actor's first Weibo! Who rubs whom?

"Take your actor and leave the sight of our dishes!"

"The stinking fans are starting to bewitch again. "

Emperor Liang, please tie up your dog.

"If it weren't for your actor's random recommendation, Liu Mingshan would have a limit?" Even if it affects our vegetable powder, I am embarrassed to say that we are dish!

"The fans of a certain actor have become more and more popular over the years.

Seeing that the two fans were fighting more and more sincerely, Chu Yan couldn't sit still, and took out his computer to operate, Gu Zhongjing quickly grabbed him.