Chapter 2: Blooming Sight

Start from the beginning

“Yeah, you're being a bit suspicious. He's all you talk about whenever something bad happens. Sure, you don't like him?” Jisung added with a mischievous smile in the end.

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? He's annoying and very geeky, he's weird okay?” Changbin turned red and justified to his friends.

“Oh? Then why did you help him?” Chan teased, him smiling like what Jisung is doing.

“W-Wha- Stop it you two! He asked for my help, okay? I was just trying to be nice.” Changbin defended with all his chest.

“We thought you hate him cause he's such a "smart-ass" "weirdo" "taller than me and rude" guy?” Jisung laughed while adding that.

“He is! I still hate him though!” Changbin shouted, clearly annoyed at his friends.

“Then why did you help?” Chan started laughing and clapping, for Jisung to laugh as well.

“He looked like he really needed help! He had so many papers stacked he brought from his office, and it was heavy too. That weirdo looks like he doesn't have any muscles.” Changbin rolled his eyes, in disbelief his friends were teasing him again.

“I'm surprised he hasn't stabbed you with a needle yet, considering he's a doctor~" Jisung laughed while staring at the red and pouty Changbin.

“Doctors don't hold needles, they might have but those are for the nurses to do already.” Changbin explained, which is true in the medicine and hospital field.

“How would you know that?” Chan asked while getting up from the couch.

“He told me.”

“Ohh~ so you two talk?” Jisung asked while teasing again.

“UGGHH you know what? You two, shut up!” He whined while covering his ears from the two's laughter.

Their head staff that were observing the three of them laughed as well. He is 3RACHA's manager, of course. A head staff of JYP and a manager for the 3 chaotic boys yet awesome producers.

Their manager looked at the door and quickly noticed a boy in glasses, fluffy hair and holding a paperbag with him was standing in there and looking like he's looking for someone inside.

“Ah! Hello? Are you looking for someone?” The manager asked.

The three boys looked at the door and saw the visitor, hurrying to stand up straight and Jisung with Chan bowing at him.

Changbin hurriedly ran and greeted the guest by the door.

“Seungmin.... what are you doing here..?” He asked the younger male.

Seungmin fixed his lab coat first before looking straight at Changbin.

“I didn't know you hate me like that...” Seungmin muttered before checking in the paper bag.

Shit... He must've heard what the three of them were loudly talking about.

“I'm sorry... I didn't mean it that way. They were just-”

Changbin's words were cut-off when Seungmin handed him the paperbag. Which the latter stared at and his eyes widening it was one of Changbin's favorite restaurant in town.

“Seungmin..."

"That's a thank you for helping me with all of the prescriptions and records last night. And... don't worry, I will get off your back so they won't be able to tease you more. You really seem to hate me that much." Seungmin answered while he stared into Changbin's eyes.