"Fuck, Zhongli, I'm going to—"

Zhongli removes his mouth again, staying the orgasm that Childe was teetering on the edge of. Childe's hips buck and he whines, chasing the wet warmth that he's been so suddenly denied.

"Patience," says Zhongli, nuzzling the sweaty skin where his dick meets his hips. He nips there, sharp fangs just barely digging in, sucking a bruising mark that'll stay for days.

"Cruel," says Childe. "That's cruel, so, so fucking cruel. I was so close, I was right there."

Zhongli hums softly, nosing over his pubic bone. "Yes, I know. Too quickly. I rarely get to indulge in this way and I want to take my time."

"Speaking of—oh, hmm, yes, that's—" Childe moans when Zhongli's tongue slips lower, lapping at his balls. "Your tongue... when did you... why were you hiding it? Why'd you—"

"You don't know all of my secrets, Ajax," purrs Zhongli against him. He presses Childe's cock back for better access, licking up the seam of his balls sloppily. Then, he sucks at each one, rolling them across his tongue.

Childe is going to die. He's melting into the bed, and he's going to ascend to Celestia, he's pretty sure. Zhongli's mouth is hot around him, stoking the fire that heats his gut. Childe squirms as he jerks his cock too. Every touch is like lightning to his dick. It twitches, leaking everywhere, all over his belly and Zhongli's palm.

There's the telltale churning in his gut, the tightening of his muscles as his thighs go taut, and—

Zhongli pulls off again, pressing a soft kiss to his swollen balls.

"Oh, fuck you," hisses Childe.

Zhongli laughs then, his breath warm against the back of his thigh. He knows Childe too well and recognizes all his tells. He knows just when he's about to come and it's fucking cruel. Zhongli squeezes the base of his cock tightly, easing him away from that precipice for a second time.

"All for the better," he says, licking over the length of him, teasing. "When I finally let you come, just think how good it will be."

"Zhongli—"

"Can you do it, I wonder? Hold off for me? Be a good boy?"

Childe swallows thickly as those words settle deep in his gut. "Yes," he says, against his better judgment. He knows he's made a mistake when Zhongli lifts his hips slightly, hands curling around Childe's ass, tugging him forward. His thumbs between his asscheeks, spreading them for a better view.

And then—that tongue, licking across his tightly furled entrance, rough as it drags over it.

"Archons," mutters Childe, arching against him. He feels the way that his hole clenches in anticipation. Zhongli presses the tip of his tongue against him, slipping past that first ring of muscles. And then deeper. So, so much deeper than Childe expects to feel a tongue.

Rivals Zhongli's cock with the way that it pushes against his prostate, curling against the swollen bundle. The rough texture of Zhongli's serpentine tongue pulls at his rim with delicious friction.

"Fuck, fuck—" Childe keens as Zhongli eats him out, pulling that tongue out and fucking right back in. He squirms against Zhongli as he fucks back against his face, trying to take his tongue deeper. It's delightfully thick as it drags along Childe's insides. And while it doesn't have the same heft that Zhongli's cock does, Childe swears that he can feel it in his throat. His spine tingles as it wriggles about inside him, curling as Zhongli licks across his prostate with fevered intent.

Childe yanks at his hair again, tugging harshly. Zhongli moans against him, gripping his ass tightly, fingers digging into the muscle. Fingerprints, handprints, sharp little claw marks as Zhongli looses more of his draconic self with every flick of his tongue.

The sounds are sickening almost, the soft schlick schlick of Zhongli's face against him. Childe can almost imagine how his face looks, wet with saliva and drool. He feels the way that it drips down the backs of his thighs, pooling onto the sheets. Zhongli fucks Childe with his tongue like he's fucking him with his cock, parting his hole with every deep press.

Childe's orgasm sneaks up on him. He comes with a cry of Zhongli's name, his toes curling as he sinks into the mattress. He moans, painting his belly white with his come, his ass tightening around Zhongli's tongue, not wanting to let it go.

Zhongli moans too with a soft huff. He pulls away, wiping at his mouth. "I don't recall giving you the go-ahead to come," he says, regarding Childe through heady, golden eyes. His pupils are slit narrow like a lizard's.

He is teasing him, so Childe teases back, pushing his luck. "Can't you just take the win? I came from only your tongue." Childe bites at his lip, his gaze down to where Zhongli's cock tents his trousers. Larger than usual there, too. Childe wonders just what he's been suppressing this entire time. "We can try again, though. Wanna see how long it takes for me to come from whatever it is you're hiding down there?"

Zhongli's mouth curves into a feral, dangerous-looking smile then. He smooths his hands across the length of Childe as he presses between his legs. "Do you know what you're asking for?" he asks, dragging his fingers down his sternum before tweaking a nipple.

Childe bares his neck. "No," he says. "Show me."

Zhongli doesn't need to be told twice.