Chapter 7- A Mess. A Total Mess

Start from the beginning

Cale stared at them both for a second, then he smiled.

"Let's go take a walk"

***

The sea was tranquil. 

Cale took a light breath as his nose caught the salty smell of the sea. "Heh" He unintentionally gave a small laugh. Come to think of it, it's been a while since he has gone to one. Raon, On, and Hong loved to travel after all. Regardless of On and Hong's fear to the water... Cale chuckled before he paused, his smile slowly faded.

...

Ham Dan-i and Ban Yeoryeong who was originally chattering beside him stopped. They looked back and called, "Cale?" , seeing as the person who suddenly stopped walking seemed to stood rooted on the ground.

Ham Dan-i and Ban Yeoryeong looked at each other, then approached him. Ban Yeoryeong looked concerned as she asked him, "Cale, Are you okay?"

Cale shifted his eyes to them, and the girls were taken aback for a second. 

Ham Dan-i gulped her saliva. His eyes... Honestly, she was a bit frightened looking at those empty eyes that was in resemblance to a machine. But then, she recalled her existence in this world that was in a way itself, illogical and frightening.

Right.

She thought that Cale might also has his own case of uniqueness. Ham Dan-i no longer looked unnerved as she steeled herself and asked the guy again. This time while pulling his clothes lightly.

"Cale, What's wrong?"

...

Ham Dan-i and Ban Yeoryeong's words reached his ear, but he couldn't have possibly answered. 

Currently, at this very moment, Cale Henituse's record were out of control. His brain that was full of  "data" was entering a state of overload. Shit! Why suddenly... He tried his best to settle it down but it might take some time. Cale creased his brows. As he found it hard to get a sense of reality back, his wandering eyes reflected Ban Yeoryeong and Ham Dan-i on them, and his pupils expanded.

Right... These two were watching. 

Cale became slightly panicked. No... If these two divulge... Choi Han and Hyung would... Shit! Troublesome!

...

A few minutes passed.

Cale who fight against his own record, finally break through the walls. His body and mind were exhausted though. 

Ha...

Hah... Ha... hah.

Cale's breathing became heavy while his forehead drenched in his own sweat. He opened his closed eyes when he felt a gentle touch wipe his sweat-drenched forehead. Cale looked at the fair hand holding a pair of handkerchief, his eyes traced the owner.

"Ban Yeoryeong" He called. Looking at Ban Yeoryeong's pained expression, Cale somehow feel a little guilty.  "Thank you"  He sincerely uttered before he swept his gaze around. When did i sit here... Cale found himself sitting in a what seemed like a gazebo made out of woods, below him was a rough concrete.

"We moved you here" Ham Dan-i on his left side take turns to speak. She glanced at Cale and explained, "You blanked out earlier... And it's been more than 5 minutes"

That explains... Cale blankly nodded and moved his gaze forward before smiling. Heh. How considerate... After that, he turned to Ban Yeoryeong and Ham Dan-i and said, "Sorry for the trouble"