Chapter 7- A Mess. A Total Mess

Começar do início

The two rolled around the sand once again.

 Eunhyung facepalm. He look exasperated and ready to stop them anytime.

Witnessing the mess in front of him, Cale frowned discernibly. Aren't they tired rolling around nonstop like that?  As the thought appeared, he lifted his hand and said, "Choi Han. Stop them" 

Choi Han's eyes immediately flashed, finally stopped spacing out. 

"Yes, Cale-nim" He answered and complied dutifully.

...

When the two succesfully separated, they both already look like a mess. Eun Jiho touched his hair that was out of place from Woo Jooin's constant pulling, and he could feel that there was a lump of sand and dirt left in there.

'Shit'  His face immediately twisted in disgust. Looking at his filthy clothes, he became even more irritated. 'This is because of Woo Jooin!'  Blamed Eun Jiho at his chilhood bestfriend, not caring if Woo Jooin's condition was actually worse than him.

"Oh God. Young master Jiho, what's up with your appearance!?" Ban Yeoryeong gasped and asked sarcastically, all while pretending to be innocent as if she didn't witnessed or even recorded the whole situation. Ham dan-i took example on Ban Yeoryeong and added in pity, " I know, right..."

Unable to face this unfairness any longer, Eun Jiho immediately flared up, "Shut up you two! Just wait i'll-" He stopped his sentence abruptly. 

It was because he saw Eunhyung suddenly looking at him with a smile. No. Not only him. Eunhyung was shooting a scary smile at both him and Woo Jooin.

Keeping up a smile that was in a way benign, he reprimanded, "Both of you, go clean yourself. Okay?"  Woo Jooin and Eun Jiho sweated before nodding frantically and dashing out to the nearby restroom.

Cale shivered watching that. As i thought, Eunhyung was even scarier than Choi Han... Cale did an evaluation inside. 

When Eunhyung suddenly turned his gaze at him and smiled, Cale immediately turned away. Eunhyung's  gentle smile was somehow even scarier for Cale.

Alberu chuckled at Cale's behavior. As always, his dongsaeng always had the most unreasonable fear.

"Hyung..."

"Hm?" Alberu responded to Cale's calling soothingly.

Cale hesitated for a moment before unhurriedly whispered something to Alberu, and Alberu paused. He swept his gaze somewhere for a bit before nodding his head in understanding. He then relayed Cale's words to Choi Han beside him, and surprisingly Choi Han agreed without hesitation. 

"Then, see you later Cale-nim" Choi Han bid him goodbye. Both he and Alberu came to Eunhyung and Yoo Chunyoung' side, seemingly to discussed something.

Later on, Cale could see the four of them looking at his way at the same time while waving their hands at him. He waved back slowly, watching their figures gradually became blurry and distant.

For a brief moment, Cale had an unpleasant feeling that came along with the shivering of his body. 'I had a bad feeling...'  Cale furrowed his brows.

But Cale immediately remembered that this is their first trip. They were supposed to have fun and relax. He obviously doesn't want to ruined it by overthinked things. In the end, Cale only shrugged his shoulder and brushed it off as usual. 'Maybe it's the cold'  He nodded in affirmation.

Cale then walked into the two girls' direction without qualms. 

As soon as he got there though, Ham Dan-i immediately put down her phone and retracted her finger-heart pose in embarrassment. Ban Yeoryeong smiled and inquired, "What is it, Cale?"