𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapter Four

(outfit at the top)

Friday, August 11 2023

Since the other's had came, it turned to absolute chaos. Penelope was an angel and was so sweet and kind to everyone and Rhea adored her.

Lando started to cause chaos everywhere and she was sure he was a five year old kid in a 22 year old's body. Heck, he was more childish then Penelope herself and that's saying something.

Oscar and Lily were super sweet and funny. Then Arthur, Charles' brother, and his girlfriend Carla were really nice too.

The previous day, they went around the town since it was the other's first day and they too wanted to relax for a bit. So they went shopping for food and just in general then back to the hotel to go swim into the pool for a while then after went for food in the restaurant. 

That morning, however, Rhea was the first awake out of Carlos and seeing as it was early, she went to the gym. She did bring her gym clothes for summer, but she didn't know she would actually wear them. 

She did cardio and legs which was probably the worst thing they would do because that day, they were going to climb up the Eiffel Tower.

She had done it a countless amount of times before, yet every time she went, the view would just get better and better. It was the best at night, but they were going to go in the day first, then go at night a week or two later.

She looked in her suitcase for an outfit appropriate to sightsee and also made her look fashionable. She knew that people (the paparazzi) were taking pictures of all the Formula One drivers, so with her being seen with them and being all over media pages, she had too look good. 

Her white skirt went down to her ankles and she put on a strapped-black tight short top. Her shoes were simple sandals and she slung a tote bag around her shoulder. She let her hair stay down and put in a headband to keep it away from her face. She still, however, carried hair ties around her wrist, just incase. 

It was a hot day and she was burning in the heat. Sure she lived in a hot country, but she still wasn't able to get used to the heat. 

Rhea and Carlos both exited their room and went downstairs to the reception area, which is where everyone agreed on meeting. They walked in silence and didn't attempt on making any conversation. 

She walked while texting Lola about what they were doing and also was keeping her updated about drama going on with some close friends. 

When they appeared at the reception, they saw everyone there waiting. Some were huffing and puffing, others were talking or on their phones. 

Max was the first to see them both and got everyone's attention. 

She looked on her phone to see they were somehow fifteen minutes late. 

"Finally, what were you two doing in there? Fucking?" Lando asked. 

Kelly gasped and put her hands over her daughter's ear. Everyone else laughed. 

"We were not fucking, thats so weird of you to say Lando. I've known him what, not even a week and yet your here saying that. He's not even my type either,"