angst

(warning homophobia, angst
Also in this rise Leo believes in the Greek gods because his father was supportive and he found it the most interesting to him I brought back the angst have fun)

Leo's POV

I sat in the room they let me stay in gods I hated their splinter he's so homophobic. I take a deep breath and grabbed some tea before I grabbed a candle and a pendent. "Lord Apollo thank you for the sunlight" I whisper into the pendant as I light the candle and burn some of my food in a separate fire as offerings. It's been a while since I've worshiped the gods but this isn't my home.

Lee's POV

I was walking by Leo's room oh it feels so strange to say that I keep thinking Im leo but it feels better to be lee. Anyways back on track I was walking past Leo's room and I heard him praying to Apollo thanking him for the sunlight he's quiet strange

A week passed

Me and Leo got in trouble splinter found out I was trans and blamed it on Leo because he worshiped a bunch of fags as splinter called it. He hit me.

Lee's diary entry

Dear diary I haven't written in a while that's because you're less of a diary and more of a pain book and I was doing alright my last entry was painful to remember but it's happening again I feel so useless. splinter told me I'm lucky he still feeds my corrupted soul but I don't want to eat what he gave me. he forced it down my throat. I spent a hour trying to make myself throw it up. I'm having another panic attack it feels like lots of people are watching waiting for me to break down so they can laugh and hurt me I feel like I can't breathe but I can't cry to get my breath out I'm hurt please help.... "Oh who am I kidding no fuckin book will send me help I'm so stupid"