Episode 2

(I forgot to tell you all, so in this story, the Teletubbies are not infected in this story, they will be normal Teletubbies for now, back to the story)

*With Walten*

Walten:" *Sees the door that said the number 23 while holding his backpack and his key number*

Walten:" Yep this is it, my room now, Well......I guess I'll shall go in then *use his key number and opens the door and goes inside and close the door, and puts his key number inside of his backpack and puts his backpack on the couch and looks around*

Walten:" *Thoughts* This living room looks good in here *walks to the kitchen* this kitchen also looks big......Anne did say that there will be roommates in here......I wonder who will be my new roommates?

*As Walten continues to walk and looks around, he sees a door and opens the door, when he enters he sees the bedroom looks big and sees a one bed looks big too, but what he also sees is two boys sitting on the big bed and they are kissing each other of there lips, one was a purple Teletubby and the other one was a light green Teletubby, Walten still looks at it and started to blush*

Walten:" *Thoughts and blush* I-I guess.....they are.....m-my new.....r-roommates....and it l-looks like they are bfs......wh-why am I blushing.....they b-both looked so h-hot.....no snap out of it Walten....they are already bfs....I should probably step back so I-

*When the purple Teletubby and the light green Teletubby finished kissing each other on there lips, they both turns around and sees Walten standing there*

Walten:" *Thoughts and still blush* Oh bubbie cheese they see me.....now I'm dead and why am I still blushing

*The purple Teletubby and the light green Teletubby gets off the big bed and walks up to Walten, the purple Teletubby holds him in front and the light green Teletubby holds him behind, Walten was surprised and still blush*

???:" *Smirk* Well well well what do we have here?

???:" *Smirk* It looks like we got a cutie in our room

Walten:" *Nervous and still blush* H-hello I'm your n-new roommate, m-my name is Walten

???:" *Smirk* That's a cute name right baby

???:" *Smirk* Yes it is hon

Walten:" *Nervous and still blush* B-but I don't know wh-what your names a-are?

Dipsy:" *Smirk* Well my name is Dipsy, and the one who's holding you in front is my bf Tinky Winky, but we called him Tinky for short

Tinky Winky:" *Smirk* Sup

Walten:" *Stops nervous and still blush* It's nice to meet you Dipsy and Tinky

Tinky Winky and Dipsy:" *Smirk* It's nice to meet you too Walten

Walten:" *Still blush* Um can you guys please stop holding me? You're getting to close to me 😣

Tinky Winky:" *Smirk* Do you like it when me and my hon are holding you? 😏

Dipsy:" *Smirk* Yeah do you? 😏

Walten:" *Still blush* I guess so

Tinky Winky and Dipsy:" *Stops holding Walten and let him go*

Walten:" *Stops blush* I'll go to the living room and sit down on the couch *walks out of the bathroom*

Dipsy:" *Smirk and blush* He looks cute baby

Tinky Winky:" *Smirk and blush* Ik hon

Tinky Winky and Dipsy:" *Smirk and blush* He'll be ours

*With Miles*

Miles:" *Sees the door that said number 19 while holding his key number and his backpack*

Miles:" This is it.....I can't believe that I'm doing this *use his key number and opens the door and walks inside and close the door and puts his key number inside of his backpack*

*Miles looks around at the living room that it was big, he noticed and saw a black Teletubby exercised at the living room, Miles started to blush and drops his backpack on the floor*

Miles:" *Thoughts and blush* What is this feeling I'm having?.....Why am I blushing

*The black Teletubby finished exercising and sees Miles standing there, he gets up and walks up to Miles*

???:" *Smirk* Why hello there I'm guessing your my new roommate?

Miles:" *Still blush* Y-yes

Dutch:" *Smirk* Allow me introduce myself, my name is Dutch, and you are?

Miles:" *Still blush* My n-name is Miles

Dutch:" *Smirk* That's a cute name for a guy like you 7w7

Miles:" *Still blush* Sh-shut up 😖

*With Anne*

Anne:" *Sees the door that said number 30 while holding her key number and her backpack*

Anne:" This is it my room, I wonder who's going to be my new roommate? Here I go *use her key number and opens the door and walks inside and close the door and puts her key number inside of her backpack*

*Anne looks around at the living room was big, then she noticed and saw two girls sitting on a couch and kissing each other on there lips, one was a yellow Teletubby and the other one was a red Teletubby, Anne started to blush and drops her backpack*

Anne:" *Thoughts and blush* I'm guessing those two girls are my new roommates.....and I guess they are gfs.....they both looked so hot and sexy.....why am I blushing?

*The yellow Teletubby and the red Teletubby finished kissing each other on there lips and turns around and sees Anne*

Anne:" *Thoughts and blush* Oh dear they saw me

*The yellow Teletubby and the red Teletubby gets off the couch and walks up to Anne, Anne walks back and against the wall, the yellow Teletubby and the red Teletubby made it up to Anne and place there hands on the wall and gets closer to Anne*

???:" *Smirk* Well lookie who we have here babe

???:" *Smirk* Yeah darling it looks like we have a new roommate

Anne:" *Still blush* H-hey there my name i-is Anne, wh-what are your n-names?

Po:" *Smirk* My name is Po and this is my gf Laa Laa

Laa Laa:" *Smirk* Hello there cutie pie

Anne:" *Still blush* I-it's nice t-to meet you Laa Laa and Po 😖

Laa Laa and Po:" *Smirk* It's nice to meet you too Anne 😏

Anne:" *Still blush* Can you g-girls step back for a l-little bit?.....You're getting me to c-close

Laa Laa and Po:" *Steps back away from Anne*

Anne:" *Stops blush* I'll go look around to this room *walks away and looks around*

Laa Laa and Po:" *Smirk and blush* She'll be ours for now

To be continued
Hope you all enjoy