Headcanons?

1. I noticed that in the movie, Ballister never tells Ambrosius or even just says he loves him. Meanwhile, Ambrosius says it twice directly to him and one during his rant. So, what I'm thinking, is that Ballister is a bit shy when it comes to saying "I love you", but loves expressing it with actions like kissing, hugging, giving gifts, and being a little needy when he needs comfort. You can tell that Ballister really does love him though. <3

2. Ambrosius's love language is physical touch. He loves showing affection to Ballister, whether it's giving him loving kisses on his face, neck, or lips, being clingy, constant need for hugs and cuddles, or even holding his hand.  He's also very flirty.

3. (Related to 2 ig) Ambrosius loves it when Ballister holds his hand and/or hands. He even adores it when Ballister kisses or caresses his knuckles. It makes him feel special and warm and fuzzy inside.

4. I love thinking about how they first started dating. My au is that they started dating when they were 15 on New Year's Eve or day. My ideas are that they both had already developed feelings for each other, but didn't know how to confess since they didn't want to ruin the friendship. The two young men asked the queen for advice so she just told them to go for it. (She had suspected it for a while) So, before the countdown to midnight, they were on the balcony together and were talking about stuff and then the subject of crushes came up. Idk how to explain what's in my mind rn, but then during the countdown, a couple seconds before midnight, Ballister takes a risky chance and then as it hits midnight, he kisses Ambrosius. (New year's kiss tradition) Then after he pulls away, it's awkward and then Ambrosius returns the kiss, wrapping his arms around Ballister's waist. And then that's how they start dating.

5. After Nimona "died", Ballister was devastated and grieving a lot, maybe even having nightmares. But, Ambrosius was always by his side, there to comfort him whenever he cried. Ballister couldn't bear to go back to his "evil lair" so he just stayed with Ambrosius in the castle.

6. Random asf, but whenever they make love, Ambrosius intertwines his fingers with Ballister's and holds his hands. Ballister also loves it when they hold hands. It's a sign of comfort and affection.

I hope these help anyone who is struggling to write, like me 🥲. Also FYI, I have started writing a lot of oneshots, I just can't finish them, but I'll tell you what I have so far. I have a Christmas one, make up sex, aftermath of the explosion, first meeting, and I am about to start the Yandere one someone requested. <3

Goldenheart oneshotsssजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें