Chapter 6: The Crying Closet

Start from the beginning

Tsukasa was only looking at Rui, and Rui only until the end of the song. Tsukasa breathed heavily, the room was silent for a long time. Then everyone starts to applaud the singing boy.

"That...was so...WONDERHOY!! Hehe! You sound fluent when you sing in English Tsukasa!!!" Emu immediately jumped on him which made them both fall to the ground.

"Ack! Emu, get off me!!" Tsukasa tried to strain Emu out of his grasp to no avail.

The crowd subsided a bit since they had their classes to attend. Emu got off Tsukasa and smiled at him before looking at her schedule in hand.

"I got History, I'll see you guys later!!" Emu ran out of the room so she could get to her class on time.

"This changes the whole script, Why didn't to tell us you knew some songs in English? I'm revising the script, fuck Physics." Rui grabbed a notebook and pen out of nowhere, starting to write the new script he said.

Nene was nowhere to be seen. She must've snuck out to get to her class, and how do they know where it is? They don't know, they'll let time help them.

The room was silent, and Rui decided not to attend any classes so he could finish his newfound script. Still scribbling on the paper and thinking of a plot.

"Tsukasa, are there any more talented secrets that we still haven't known?" Rui looked at him with his face 'I'm too busy to even talk' kind of face.

"Is being your guinea pig a talent." It wasn't a question, but Rui just casually laughed it off and hid a smirk within his grin.

"Right, you said I can use you and you will receive 12,000%... Fufu~ I almost forgot about that.." Rui started to walk out of the room before Tsukasa followed the purple-haired man, he looked at the Music Club. "It's an honor to sing with you guys once again." He bowed 45°, unaware of his words as he hurried followed him.

Again..? This is what the Club all thought, they were confused, and all of them were. But they didn't think much of it so they said farewell to each other before going to their classes.

---------

Rui and Tsukasa were in the room they were given, Rui skipped his class to make another script, the Japanese Version. Meanwhile, Tsukasa was trying to think of the name of the room. He was lost in thoughts, both of them were. Tsukasa played with the key that was given to them personally by the Principal, so 4 of them have each key to open up the room for Virtual reasons.

Tsukasa and Rui's phone lit up, the ones who appeared were KAITO and Miku.

"Hello, Rui-kun! Tsukasa-kun!" Miku waved at them, this broke their train of thought and all the attention towards the blue-haired girl hologram.

"Ah, Miku. What brings you here?" Tsukasa sat up looking at the Virtual Singer who was almost jumping with excitement.

"You sounded so awesome, Tsukasa!!!" Miku got on the floor, everyone could mentally see Miku wagging her tail as she was overwhelmed with exciting eyes that sparkled as she looked at him.

"Wait- You two were listening.?" In a state of shock, Tsukasa let out a cold sweat, he looked at them for an explanation. "How did you guys hear it when all of our phones were off?" He wondered but then he answered his question.

"Oh right, Nene was playing something on her phone.." Tsukasa's eyes twitched to the side but didn't complain about Nene being Nene.

"Say, Rui. What are you making?" KAITO and Rui were both directors. Hate to say that his attention daily would be asking Rui what he was doing or what was he planning. It's a director-to-director kind of talk to them.