Yousang looked more serious: "Sister Lan, stop making trouble and come out quickly. There is danger in the forest."

It was dark and quiet; deep in the forest, there was no response at all.

"Sister Lan?"

Yousang frowned, and continued walking forward based on the direction he could identify, but as he walked, the breath of Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions became stronger and stronger.

Yousang took out a C-level weapon knife from the supply bag. Although the knife was brittle and could be broken by the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions, it could still be blocked.

Soon, the sound reached the ears.

Yousang finally saw that delicate and soft little girl again.

The little girl was squatting in front; she didn't know what she was doing by the grass. She seemed to sense him coming. The little girl suddenly turned her head and became angry; she stood up and held up another branch in her hand!

"Big brother, Lanlan will not give Lanlan's small backpack to you! The things in the small backpack are prepared by parents for Lanlan; Lanlan will not give others the small luggage! Big brother, if you try to steal Lan again Lan Lan, little backpack, Lan Lan is going to hit you!"

As the little girl spoke, she danced the twigs vigorously, her breasts were round and round, and her little face was full of intimidation.

Yousang looked at the harmless branch, and then at the little girl's serious face. He sighed and raised his hands: "How could I rob you, Sister Lan? Where's the little backpack? I have my own backpack." Ah, look."

The young man turned his back, revealing the supply bag on his shoulder.

Lanlan was dubious; she looked at her big brother, Big Brother, with her big backpack, and her little mouth pouted high; "Then big brother, if you don't snatch Lanlan's bag, why are you chasing Lanlan?"

Yousang stopped where he was, fearing that getting closer would irritate the little girl: "I just want to be friends with you. If you don't like me calling you Sister Lan, I will still call you Lanlan and won't help you carry your bag." ,Is this okay?"

Lanlan lowered the twig a little. She thought it was okay, and said in a low voice, "Big brother, please promise that you won't snatch Lanlan's bag!"

Yousang nodded repeatedly: "I promise, I promise, if I snatch Lan Lan's bag, just...just punish me...just punish me. What should I do?"

Her blue eyes rolled twice, her face turned red, and finally she said what she thought was the cruelest and cruelest punishment: "As a punishment, big brother will never be able to eat fruit-flavored nutrient solution again!"

Yousang was stunned.

What is fruity nutritional solution? He has never eaten anything in his whole life.

After Lanlan finished speaking, she felt that this punishment seemed too harsh. Just imagine, if it were her, she would never be able to eat the fruity nutrient solution made by Yaya’s mother in the future. She could only eat the stinky nutrient solution from her backpack. She would definitely be very upset. Sad, very sad;.

Earth's Cub Interstellar Becomes Famousजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें