Christmas special :)

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!" I yell, running around to hotel banging pots and pans together. "Paintbrush..? What's wrong..?" OJ mutters tiredly. "IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I shout excitedly. Christmas is hands down my favorite holiday. I just couldn't wait for it to begin!

"C'mon guys, let's go do something fun!" I say, jumping around the house. "not right now, Paintbrush. It's too early," Cheeses tries to explain to me. "Ugh, I'm going back to bed," Trophy complains, walking back to his room and slamming the door. "W-What?? C'mon, it's Christmas..! Shouldn't we open presents..? O-or play in the snow,or watch cartoons, or make a gingerbread house or something..?" I suggest. "No, Paintbrush, we told you. It's too early. Stop acting like a child," Nickel scoffs.

I can feel.. my head getting hotter. No, stop. No need to get angry. I'm sure he didn't mean that. Don't ruin this. Don't get angry. Don't yell, don't hit, don't hurt. They're right. It's too early. Don't be needy. Don't ruin this.

Don't be selfish.

I..feel my head cool down again, but I can also feel tears welling up in my eyes. Quick, say something..!

"y-yeah, you guys are right..! I should..wait for later to do that stuff," I say, mustering together a smile. They look at each other in slight concern, but nonetheless head off to their rooms. Not Lightbulb, though. She sat me down on the couch and began to cuddle me. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asks, stroking my hair, feeling it's warmth. "..it's nothing," I say, smiling so I don't concern her. She stares me in the eyes, giving me a shiver. "..it's not nothing. It's something. I know what something looks like," she replies, hugging me.

"..."

"Please tell me, I want to help," she pleads. "..well, I guess it's because.. I've never had a Christmas with anyone before." I say, a little embarrassed. Tears slip out of my eyes. I immediately cover them with my hands. "B-But it's fine, because I have you guys..!" I try to comfort her. She suddenly starts sobbing. "THAT'S..SO SAD!" she cries. "phhft, why are you the one crying?" I laugh. She laughs as well, wiping her tears. "..Wanna watch tv?" She asks, smiling. I nod my head as Lightbulb reaches for the remote.

(two hours later)

"hey, guys!" I hear paper say. I turn around to see everyone up. "so.." Fan begins. "..wanna make a gingerbread house?"

"PINEAPPLE DOES NOT  BELONG ON PIZZA, YOU COLD BOWL OF SOUP," Microphone argues. "YES IT DOES, YOU BURNT BATCH OF PASTA," Test Tube argues back. "Shut up, guys, I'm trying to focus," Pickles tells them, carefully placing the last gumdrop on the gingerbread house. "Yay! It's, like, finally finished!" Salt and Pepper both cheer. "Alright, I'm off to my room," Soap yawns. "Yeah, me too," Paper says as well. As everyone heads to their rooms, Lightbulb turns to me and smiles sweetly. "What do you wanna do now?" She asks me. " I  want to give you something," I reply, pulling out a small box. "Aww, a gift? For little ol' me?" She coos, happily. She opens the box and squeals at the butterfly shaped necklace. "Oh my gosh, I love it!" She shouts, hugging me. " I thought... it suited you," I tell her, slightly embarrassed. She immediately puts it on and pulls out a small mirror. She admires herself for a moment, then gives me a kiss. "Merry Christmas, Painty," She says to me, smiling. I smile back. "Merry Christmas, Lighty." I say to her.

GUESS WHO GOT THE TEST TUBE PLUSHIE FOR  CHRISTMAS 

oh yeah and Paintbrush and Lightbulb r doing a Q&A so ask them questions in the comments :)

Merry Christmas 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅