CHAPTER 19🔞

( yibo and zhan's Romance.)

Zhan pushes yibo on the sofa ,zhan has come over yibo, yibo is very scared because he has very bad memories with this person,

" Sir ! Please leave ! me i request you" yibo says this in his requesting voice.

" I let you go, no baby no l, it is not possible for me, you don't even have any idea, what I've done to get you here, so I won't let you go so easily." Zhan says to yibo with his husky voice.

" Let me go otherwise I will shout" yibo says to zhan with his angry voice but zhan know that yibo is very soft , and yibo afraid of him.

" so what you can shout, you can shou loudly, but no one can hear your voice here, because this cabin is sound proof .so you can shout, i don't have any problem." xiao zhan says to yibo.

" please let me go what have i done to you." yibo asked.

" nothing baby ! Its a long story. I'll tell you some other time what you have done to me.", zhan says to yibo.

" please let me go." yibo said.

" oh.. If you want to go then go but give me 2000$ and go." zhan said to yibo.

" what ?" yibo asked to zhan with his Confuse voice.

" yes baby ! In the contract you Singed before coming here, it was written that if you leave the job before two years,you will have to pay 2000$" zhan says to yibo.

" but this is for job that, you are doing with me it was not written in the contract." yibo says to zhan with scared voice.

" yes i know this but what are you thinking about your father?" zhan says to yibo.

" my father ? What you mean ?" yibo asked zhan.

Zhan shows yibo a video in which a man was following yibo's dad and the man has a gun in his hand.

" please don't do anything to my dad, he don't know anything, i haven't told him anything about you, please don't kill my dad, i Request you please please ", yibo says to zhan with his requesting tone.

" okay i will not kill your father, but you will have to do something for me in return, you must have heard that nothing is available for free in this world baby boy." zhan says to yibo.

" what do you want from me ?" zhan asked yibo.

" i want your body baby, i will make you mine for the whole life, i will make you mine if you want or not." yibo says to zhan.

" please don't i request you. You are Already destroyed my life. Please let me go." yibo says to zhan.

" ohh you are so innocent . It just a fun baby." zhan says yo yibo.

After sometime

This part Contains many adult content, read this part at you own risk/🔞

Then he hold my hand and take me with him, we are go and sits on the car i said" please please" i thought that i want to go home, he Sharp eyes when i see he is steering me with his engry look

When yibo see on his eyes, it was scare me and yibo quietly sit on the car with him, and quietly go with him, when he take him today, yibo was so scared because yibo think zhan not leave him tonight, zhan wants yibo on his bad tonight,  after sometime, zhan reaches his home , he pick up yibo in his arm
And takes him to his room, zhan makes yibo on his bad, and zhan's face close to yibo's face, yibo's heart was beating very fast,