CHAPTER 3

===========================

Yibo trapped in zhan's trap

===========================

After some time that girl once ask the baar tender to make a drink, when the baar tender gives her a drink, that girl mixes a pill in that a drink, after then that girl goes to yibo and gives the drink to yibo.

" sorry, i don't drink.", yibo says to that girl.

" no.... It does not contain alcohol  ot is non elcoholic drink.", that girl says yibo.

" are you sure ?", yibo asked that girl.

" hammm....", that girl says yibo.

Yibo takes the drink from the girl's hand and Start Drinking it, the girl gives a devilish smirk and looks at zhan, zhan also Smail seeing her.

After some time, yibo strated feeling like very deasy, yibo had also started sweating, yibo stap were staggering, yibo was Feeling Something strange.

" why i am feeling deezy all of a Sudden, there was no alcohol that drink. Was it.", lan zhan asked that girl, whose name is xian.

" no,, there was no alcohol in it, i Think you are not feeling well, come with me, i will take you to the Washroom, you Freashen up, maybe you feel batter after freshening up.", xian says to yibo.

" okay,,,.", yibo says xian.

Yibo goes to a room with xian, as soon as yibo Enters the room, he goes straight to the bathroom to the freshen up.

As soon as yibo goes to the bathroom, there comes to zhan, he does a Devilish smirkseeing yibo going to the bathroom.

" you mixes that medicine in yibo's drink.", zhan asked xian.

"

yes,,,, i have Mixed that pill, don't worry, if i had not mixed that pill, would yibo have come here, he would have been anwell.", xian says to zhan.

" okay,,, okay,,, understood, now you go from here, and yes never tell enyone about this night, Otherwise i woll not keep you in Position to say Anything again, i hope you understand my point.", zhan says xian.

" don't worry, no one will know anything, my mind also wants that no one should know about tonight.", xian says zhan.

" okay,, so please go from here now.", zhan says xian.

" okay,,, i'm going, i don't even want to stay here, i just want to Destroy yibo's life, which you are going to do away.", xian says zhan.

Saying this, xian leaves from there, and zhan Started looking at  Towards the washroom door.

After some time, yibo comes out of the washroom, and yibo gets shocked to see  a Streng person in front of him, yibo was so Drunk that he could not even see the face of the person laying in Front of him.

" who are you ? What are you doing here ?", yibo asked zhan.

" what am i doing here ? I mean this is my club i can go Wherever i want, nobody can stop me.", zham says yibo.

" but this is my room, i am at my home and this is my home, not your club.", yibo says zhan.

Yibo was so deeply effected by that pill. That yibo did not even think that he was not at his house, but he is in a club, 
Seeing this, zhan laughs a lot and a devil smirk  on his face.

Zhan think in his mind. You are so innocent baby boy, but tonight i will atke your all Innocenes away from you.

*********************

Thanks for reading.

I hope you like this ff.
.
Don't forget vote nad comment.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗