Haze

THE CONSCİENCE LOOP - JAMES HEATHER 🎶

Life has never been this tiring or It could never feel this useless.
Miracles...Which princess believed this lie?
Dragging , he tells me to follow him.
Who will accept the fact that I'm tired now?
I wonder why I'm so stupid and useless
It's like I should deserve something, but I can't help but wonder if it wasn't possible, sometimes I assume I don't want anything.
If I don't eat, if I don't want to, can't I just go?
I think about it every night, as all my resistance decreases
As I build the wall between us, I add the stones you gave me to our wall.
I don't want to lose, I want to believe that you're still here.

The wind was blowing hard as if it wanted to silence the chaos of people going about their lives.Without thinking, I threw my body onto the street, as if I was reenacting a scene from a TV series, time was playing games with me.

Days that feel like winter can never be this warm. My body, captive of the night, is at war with my mind.
I want to hold the cold snow in my hands until it doesn't let go , Moon hiding behind the clouds, are you leaving me alone here?

Self-sufficient street lamps are desperately waiting for the Moon to help and illuminate the dark night. Should I wait here?

I wasn't sure of anything, what was the shining sharp knife in my hand used for, the drop of blood falling on the ground, where did you come from?

The white light of the street lap was starting to dazzle me, I think I'll close my eyes...
My day is my night, sometimes even though it's dark, some nights feel bright, this was one of those nights I lived through.

It was one of the few moments where I always wanted to stay in this moment,I was neither thinking nor talking, I just stood there as if my soul had been sucked out, or maybe it was like that,While my soul was exploring new places, it left my body here. I was not disturbed by this situation, or I was feeling something, but I was not aware of it or did not want to be.
He wanted it to be like that, so I didn't make a sound and listened to the sound of his silence all night, it was never this meaningful, no night was this meaningful.

I guess humanity was completely unnecessary, I thought to myself as I walked up the dead silent stairs.
Only I was living in this huge apartment, everyone was spiritually dead.The key sound was echoing throughout the corridor

The projects waiting for me were applauding during my own speech, they were looking at me as if saying don't keep us waiting after this break.

It was as if the apathy was hitting me in the stomach, the exams that I said I would take tomorrow brought despair or regret when the last day came
Whichever suits you, I will prefer to sleep.

It was as if the apathy was hitting me in the stomach, the exams that I said I would take tomorrow brought despair or regret when the last day came Whichever suits you, I will prefer to sleep

...