"What the hell was that!?" He asked and I sighed.

"No, I'm seeing everything clearly." He said mocking my earlier comment.

"You could've gotten us both killed." He said.

"Wouldn't be the first time a Bradshaw was killed during training." I said and he groaned.

"Knock it off." He said.

"You really are a champion at disappointing people, aren't yah?" I asked as I stood up.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"First you pull my papers, setting me back four years with no explanation and now I find out you are not only a crappy friend but you are also a crappy father. Failure just seems to follow you." I said.

"Whatever went down between me and my daughter is between us." He said.

"Seems like nothing went down, that's the problem." I said.

"And not your problem." He said.

"Well, at least we are two who want nothing to do with you." I said and he sighed.

"You leave my issues with my daughter alone, and outside of this mission! Act professional for god's sake!" He shouted.

"You are dismissed." He then said calmly and I walked out of the locker rooms. And when I turned around could I see everyone on the team looking at me. I walked through them to get to the parking lot but they were quick to follow.

"He pulled your papers?" Phoenix asked and I sighed.

"Yeah." I let out.

"He is Sienna's dad?" Hangman asked.

"Yeah, her last name is Mitchell." I said and he nodded.

"How could we not see that one coming?" He asked.

"Are you gonna get kicked out?" Phoenix asked.

"Don't worry 'bout it." I said. They kept on drilling me with questions for the next ten minutes until we heard someone drive into the parking lot in an insane speed.

"Are you fucking out of your mind!?" We heard Sienna shout as she got out of the car and walked angrily over to us. She pushed me back and slapped my face making the others "oooo"

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You are not in the position of asking the dumbest fucking questions!" She shouted.

"You want to get killed? You wanna die?! Huh?" She asked angrily.

"You wanna be responsible of someone else's death?!" She shouted.

"A downward spiral!? Are your brain so tiny that it can't comprehend how fucking dangerous that is!?" She shouted.

"How did you know?" I asked completely confused.

"How did I know? How did I find out? Are you that fucking mentally behind!?" She shouted and I could see the looks on the other's faces, they were shocked but still tried to kept themselves from laughing.

"You don't think they will call me when someone is absolutely mentally incapable and tries to kill my dad!? You think that will go unnoticed!?" She shouted.

"That's enough." We heard Admiral Bates say and we looked over to see him, Admiral Simpson and Maverick stand behind my fellow team.

"Lieutenant Mitchell, callsign, Shark." He said to Sienna making everyone's eyes go wide and she sighed.

"Wasn't yesterday." He said and they shook hands.

"No, it wasn't." She said.

"Glad to see you back on your feet, I heard you run Hard Deck." He said.