Jeonghyo - Rewind time

Jeongyeon was sitting alone on a bench in the park, watching autumn leaves fall from the trees. A solitary tear rolled down her cheek. It had been a long time since she had seen Jihyo, the person who had once meant everything to her. Seven years ago, they had shared an intense relationship, but eventually, they had parted ways without ever speaking to each other again.

Now both working in the entertainment industry in Seoul but for different companies, Jeongyeon was a successful singer with UJB Entertainment, while Jihyo had become a famous singer and dancer under contract with ImStar Entertainment. Their lives seemed completely distant from each other.

One day, Jeongyeon was summoned to her manager Mrs. Son's office. She was informed that UJB Entertainment had planned a collaboration with ImStar Entertainment for a special project. She was excited about working with other artists but had no idea who would be involved.

As Jeongyeon entered Mrs. Son's office, she was left speechless. There was Jihyo, sitting in the chair opposite her, with an embarrassed smile.

"Jeongyeon, you'll be working with Jihyo for the project we're planning," Mrs. Son said, noticing the tension in the air.

Jeongyeon nodded slowly, unable to say a word. Jihyo seemed equally surprised and embarrassed.

The first meeting between Jeongyeon and Jihyo was awkward and tense. They tried to avoid each other, but fate seemed to push them together. They had to work together for the project, which meant spending a lot of time in the same recording studio.

The first few weeks were challenging. They only exchanged brief work-related conversations and kept a safe distance from each other. But then, during a break, Jihyo stumbled and was about to fall when Jeongyeon caught her.

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked with sincerity in her eyes.

Jihyo looked at her, surprised by Jeongyeon's kindness. "Yes, thank you. Um... I want to apologize for how we left things years ago."

Jeongyeon nodded. "I'm sorry too for how it ended."

From that moment, the two started talking more, sharing stories and memories. They discovered they still had many things in common, and their natural chemistry began to reignite.

Over time, Jeongyeon and Jihyo became friends again. Working together was no longer a burden but a pleasure. The long studio sessions turned into moments of laughter and enjoyment, reminiscent of the past.

One evening, after a long day of work, Jeongyeon and Jihyo found themselves having dinner outside. As they dined under the stars, the past seemed to fade away, and their bond grew stronger.

"I missed you," Jeongyeon admitted, looking into Jihyo's eyes.

Jihyo smiled sweetly. "I've always kept you in my heart too."

Their friendship eventually deepened into something more profound. They discovered they were still in love with each other, but both were afraid to confess their feelings, fearing another separation could destroy them again.

One night, while in their recording studio, Jeongyeon couldn't hold back anymore. She took Jihyo's hand and looked into her eyes with determination.

"Jihyo, I still love you," she said in a low but intense voice. "I've loved you all along."

Tears welled up in Jihyo's eyes as she nodded. "I love you too, Jeongyeon. I never stopped."

Their lips slowly approached, and they finally kissed, uniting their hearts once again.

From that moment on, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were inseparable. They worked together, made plans together, and loved together. They had learned from their past experience and were determined not to make the same mistakes.

Their love grew day by day, and together they faced the challenges of the entertainment industry. They realized that their love was stronger than any obstacle, ready to build a future together.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo devoted themselves wholeheartedly to their careers. Jeongyeon, with her powerful voice, enchanted audiences with every note, while Jihyo, with her talent and expressions, captured everyone's attention on the big screen. They were a perfect couple, complementing each other in every aspect of their lives.

Over time, things began to change. Jeongyeon and Jihyo were always on the go for work, spending days and nights apart. The pressures of the entertainment industry began to take a toll, and time for their relationship became scarce. But whenever they reunited, everything seemed to fall back into place.

One day, while on tour in Japan, Jeongyeon took Jihyo aside. "Jihyo, we need to find a way to spend more time together," she said, looking at her with worried eyes.

Jihyo nodded, understanding exactly what Jeongyeon meant. "You're right, we need to do something about it. Our relationship is as important as our careers."

They decided to take breaks from their work commitments to spend quality time together. They took long walks in parks, pampered each other, and shared their dreams and fears. Their relationship deepened even more, and it seemed like nothing could separate them.

One day, while Jeongyeon and Jihyo were walking along the Han River in Seoul, Jeongyeon took a deep breath and knelt in front of Jihyo. She took a small box from her pocket and opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"Jihyo, you are my light, my eternal love," she said with an emotional voice. "Will you marry me?"

Tears of joy filled Jihyo's eyes as she vigorously nodded. "Yes, Yoo Jeongyeon, now shut up and kiss me."

They kissed passionately, knowing they were about to start a new chapter of their lives together.

They planned an unforgettable wedding, inviting friends, family, and colleagues. The ceremony was a celebration of the love they had shared over the years, and their promise to each other was sealed with a passionate kiss.

After the wedding, Jeongyeon and Jihyo continued working in the entertainment world, but now they did it as a team. Their relationship became an example of strength and love in an often challenging industry.

As the years passed, their fame grew even more, but their love remained steadfast. They had learned that the key to success was balancing their careers with time dedicated to their relationship. Despite the challenges, they had proven that love could survive anything.

Every day together was a precious gift, and they would never stop celebrating their love, their music, and their life together.

And so, the story of Jeongyeon and Jihyo continued to grow, a tale of love, passion, and success, with a bond that never broke and managed to rewind the clock of a lost love.

✎✎✎
Hope you like it. And if you have any requests, just ask. Thanks for reading till the end. Bye bye