Ye Jia couldn't hold back after eating one, and went to wash a few more.

The cubs eat slowly, and they haven't finished eating one yet. Xiaolan swallowed one in one bite and had already eaten it.

Ye Jia ate one by himself, and fed the rest to Xiaolan.

The little guy trembled with joy, probably thinking that it had eaten more than the cub and had taken advantage of it.

Ye Jia couldn't cry or laugh, "There are many more, you two can let go of eating."

A unit of land harvested 20kg of peaches, and the yield is very considerable. Ate a dozen or so, and there are many left.

Ye Jia simply sent some more to the neighbors.

At this time, it was lunch time, and all the restaurants in the city were full for the past two days, and Ye Jia didn't want to squeeze with others, so he came back and prepared to make it himself.

And Su Qichen has a serious habit of cleanliness and has never eaten out, so he was also at home when he knocked on the door.

He looked at the peaches sent by Ye Jia, took them unceremoniously, and didn't ask her where she came from, but said, "What's new?"

Even if Ye Jia never mentioned the game, he was as smart as he was, and he had already guessed something. And Ye Jia didn't deliberately hide it from him, every time he unlocked a new item, he was the first to inform him, because he needed to plan the building land.

One doesn't say, the other doesn't ask, and the two have always maintained this tacit understanding.

"Sugar cane, sugar mills, confectionery shops, beverage factories, and shops." Ye Jia said.

"Shops? The kind of shop that is empty?" Su Qichen raised his eyebrows, obviously he also thought of the usefulness of this kind of shop.

"Yes, and it's unlimited, but the cost will increase."

"It's okay, it doesn't take much, just be able to deal with the current situation. I'll tell you where I need to build a shop in the afternoon."

"Okay."

Leaving from Su Qichen, Ye Jia went home again and got some peaches, and stood in the courtyard and shouted Qi Delirium.

He doesn't seem to eat much in front of him, especially when it's crowded, so he's at home now. As soon as Ye Jia shouted, he came out.

"Sister?"

"Freshly picked peaches, take them and taste them."

Ye Jia passed the peach to him through the fence.

Qi Yu took it in surprise and said very happily, "Thank you, sister! I love peaches."

"If you like it, come to me and get it after eating, and there are many more."

He nodded, responded with a smile on his face, and then added, "Sister, haven't you cooked yet?" Then come and eat here, I'll make more today."

Ye Jia really hasn't done it yet, she is already half-full after eating two peaches, and she is ready to deal with the bread for a while. Because cooking in the kitchen in the middle of the day in the summer is really not a pleasant thing.

But how can leftover bread be as delicious as a freshly cooked meal? Ye Jia hesitated for a second before agreeing, "Okay, then I won't be polite to you."

The smile on Qi Yu's face became even brighter, my sister didn't need to be polite to me. The meal will be ready soon, so my sister will come in first and wait a bit."