"Of course I want to capture her alive, and Lao Tzu will her for three days and three nights!"

"Get out! You yourself for three days and three nights, what are we going to do?

These people's mouths are not clean, but the movements of their hands are not slow, and in an instant, their abilities are all at once, gold, earth, fire, ice... Abilities explode like fireworks.

Cub and Little Blue bore the brunt of their counterattack first.

The cub was so agile that the opponent's abilities couldn't touch it at all, but it seized the opportunity and killed a few more people.

Although the little blue is large, it can not only attack with a flower plate, but also its leaves and vines are its weapons. It already has a lot of leaves on its body, those tentacle-like leaves are edged with fine toothed saws, and the vines are covered with spikes. As long as it is pierced into a person's skin, it can suck blood, and it also has a paralyzing effect.

At this moment, there were already several corpses hanging on the little blue leaves that had been drained of blood.

Although ferocious, it still has the nature of a plant - it is afraid of fire.

Those Abilities weren't fuel-efficient lamps either, they had a lot of combat experience, and they had experience fighting with Plants and Animals, so they quickly figured out how they attacked. They let the fire-based abilities deal with Xiaolan, and the other abilities focus on cubs.

There were also some people who came straight to Ye Jia.

Among them was Li Qi, whose eyes straightened the moment he saw Ye Jia. It's been a long time since he's played with such beautiful women, and the women in the base are so hungry that they're ugly and skinny, and he can't even be interested. Therefore, as soon as I saw Ye Jia, I coveted it.

He was a wind-based ability, and he was worried about hurting the beauty, so he didn't kill her, but let the wind blow her.

Seeing that the wind he controlled was about to wrap around Ye Jia, he suddenly found that he couldn't move.

He looked down and was shocked. At some point, there was a wide and long leaf on his body, and his hands and feet were tightly wrapped, and he couldn't move.

Not only him, but also the people next to him, all bound by green leaves.

They didn't pay attention so they didn't know where the leaves came from, but they could see it clearly in the back of the mirror.

Because it's just dealing with a little girl, even if she has two helpers, she doesn't need all a thousand of them to go out. Therefore, only a few dozen people were sent to deal with them.

Du Shijing was shocked, he really hadn't heard about it.

He looked at Li Qi, who was also at a loss.

Du Shijing's expression remained unchanged, and although he was initially a little shocked, he soon breathed a sigh of relief. Compared to a scheming man, this kind of little girl who can see through at a glance is not threatening.

The gaze of some people behind him has become unscrupulous, and it is rare to see such a clean and beautiful woman in the last days.

"It turns out that the city lord is a woman, tsk, she looks so beautiful, she can't rely on serving men to take care of them, right?"

"No wonder Qi Yanshi and Mu Qing came here one by one, the city lord is so beautiful, if you are willing to lie down and let me feel refreshed, I can also join your base!"