Ye Jia didn't know whether he should be happy or cry or laugh for a while.

Fortunately, although Mai Mang is alienated and relatively hard, it is still so fine, and only a little blood is shed when it is pierced, which is not too miserable.

Forget it, it's a good thing that the attack power of the ability is relatively strong, exercise well, and when you need to go out of the city in the future, you will have the power to protect yourself.

She was optimistic, and the cub was very angry, and it angrily spat out a cloud of thunder and lightning, and the wheat plant was not left.

"Chirp!"

[The cub didn't protect grandma well...]

"Chirp!"

[Let Grandma get hurt, it must be painful...]

It looked self-blaming and distressed, which made Ye Jia's heart melt, "This has nothing to do with cubs, grandma doesn't know that this is the case, I didn't have time to hide, it's not about cubs." The cub also helped Grandma avenge it, which is already great.

The cub suddenly came out of that depressed mood, a little embarrassed, and a little proud.

[It's the cub's responsibility to protect grandma!] ]

After speaking, it urged Ye Jia again:

[Grandma went to the hospital first, the wound hurts, and the cub is distressed.] ]

Ye Jia was immediately warmed by it, and touched its head, "Okay, listen to our cubs."

Then she went to the hospital with her hedgehog arm.

Tang Lin used tweezers to help her pull out Maimang and detoxify the wound.

The wheat mang is quite long, two centimeters deep, and the place where it was pierced is a little red and swollen, but because the wound is small, it is not a big problem.

As soon as Tang Lin finished dealing with it, Qi Yu hurriedly walked in, and when he saw her arm, his face was cold for a moment, "Sister, who hurt you?"

"Well, no one, I accidentally got hurt when I was exercising my ability..." It's a shame.

Qi Yu's face returned to normal, he walked over to her and squatted down, his slender fingers dotting on the top of her arm, white mist pouring out of his fingertips.

A few red and swollen wounds on Ye Jia's arm healed instantly, and his skin was as smooth as ever, and he couldn't see the appearance of injury at all.

Ye Jia was a little surprised, it was the first time she had seen Qi Yu perform his healing ability, she didn't expect it to be so magical.

Sure enough, it was a wise decision to leave people behind!

"Sister be careful, don't get hurt again in the future." Qi Yu said in a low voice.

Ye Jia nodded embarrassedly, "Okay."

One time of this oolong is enough, can there be a second time?

Coming out of the hospital and passing by the food street, Ye Jia turned his steps and went to the fruit shop.

Watermelons have already been harvested a lot, so let's just put them on the shelves early for everyone to try.

A piece of land can produce ten kilograms of watermelons, and the recommended selling price of the system is five gold coins per kilogram.

After coming out of the fruit shop, she went to the cold drink shop that had just been built, and there was no owner in this shop at the moment, so she went to experience it herself.

The exterior is not much different from other shops, it is also a wooden house, and it also has a large glass window. Once inside, the interior is finished in beige and light blue style. There are two rows of round tables in the middle, with matching chairs. On either side of the wall are bar tables and barstools.

Ye Jia walked to the back kitchen, where all kinds of facilities were available. She found the ice machine she needed, studied the instructions for use, and immediately made some ice cubes.

Of course, watermelon should be chilled to be more delicious!

Ye Jia carried the chilled watermelon back to the city hall and beckoned Su Qichen, Li Wanqing and two other staff members to come over and eat together.

Freshly picked watermelons, chilled, have a layer of moisture on the skin.

The knife was put up, and when I pressed it slightly, I heard the sound of a watermelon cracking. This is ripe enough to crack when touched.

Watermelon juice was flowing down the crack. After cutting it, the inside is bright red, seedless, and a little rustle in the middle.

Ye Jia cut half of it into quarters, and then cut it sideways into small triangular pieces, and she and Li Wanqing had two aunts, one of them took a piece and began to gnaw.

The cold watermelon makes people feel cool as soon as they enter it. The taste is sweet and sweet, the juice is abundant, the sand melts in the mouth, and the rest is crisp and refreshing.

After Ye Jia finished eating a piece and went to get the second piece, he saw Su Qichen cut the other half of the watermelon in half, then used a knife to separate one of the melon skins, and then cut the melon pulp into small pieces and put it on the plate, and finally took a small fork and ate it elegantly.

Ye Jia: "..."

"Do you have the baggage of a president? Is eating watermelon so ungrounded? Ye Jia couldn't help but ask.

Su Qichen glanced at her lightly, "It's not a burden, but I don't like watermelon juice flowing into my hands."

Okay, forget that this guy is a heavy cleanliness addict, and the act of holding a watermelon and nibbling directly seems to be a bit difficult for him.

"I knew that I would have brought you the ball digger from the cold drink shop." Originally, she also wanted to eat watermelon balls when she saw it, but she thought that she wanted to share it with everyone, so it was more appropriate to cut it into slices, so she didn't take it.

"It's okay, that's fine."

He said yes, Ye Jia didn't care about him anymore, and took another slice and ate it.

At noon, when people after work went to eat, they were pleasantly surprised to find that there were watermelons sold in the fruit store.

On a hot summer day, there is no more popular fruit than watermelon!

And it's not expensive, five gold coins a catty. Such a big watermelon, one person can't eat it all, and several people buy one separately, which is enough to eat.

"This watermelon is so sweet, it's still sandy."

"It's sweet and juicy, and it's really enjoyable."

"It's better chilled!"

"It's almost there, didn't a cold drink shop just built over there, there must be ice in it, you can go buy some when the time comes."

"I'll say it again, Dawning City is really amazing!!"