𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 | 𝐛.𝐲

₊˚ ☃️・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

I was in a long-distance relationship with Bruce, which wasn't the case initially until his dad's job offered a job far away, and he took it. Christmas approached with a bit of sadness as bruce was still so far away. Despite the chaos of the morning with family, Bruce's absence lingered.

Christmas morning was chaos, with my family bustling around to prepare for the arrival of my family. Spending time with them distracted me from missing Bruce, but once i was alone, the sadness set in as I laid in bed, watching Christmas cartoons alone.

A knock on my door interrupted my christmas movie marathon. "Yes?" I called out. "We have one more present, mija!" my mom's voice echoed. Frowning, I walked to the door, which opened to reveal Bruce, flowers in hand and a big smile.

Behind him, my family held cameras, capturing the surprise. Gasping, I rushed into Bruce's arms. The warmth of his hug after such a long time was beyond amazing. "Oh my god, I missed you" he mumbled into my neck with a laugh.

"I missed you so much more" I smiled, my legs wrapped around his waist as his arms embraced my hips. The room filled with the sound of my parents taking photos, but I ignored them, pulling away to plant a long kiss on Bruce's lips.

Once my parents left us alone, Bruce and I spent the night watching Christmas movies, cuddling, and sharing multiple long kisses. "How long are you staying?" I asked. "A few weeks" he smiled, and I couldn't help but let out a small squeal, hugging him tightly.

"I'm so happy. I was so sad about not spending Christmas with you" I admitted. "Me too. I practically forced my family to come down here so I could see you" he chuckled. We hugged again, and I whispered, "I love you." He replied, "I love you too."

₊˚ ☃️・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
NOVA SPEAKS

I CANT BELIEVE IMMA BE SINGLE ON CHRISTMAS AGAIN 😒