Dark Angel - 🪽

Water droplets crashed against their bodies as his eyes were pitch black in the cold rainy dark. A rewarding and excited smile creeps on his face. The cold body of a female was cradled in his arms with tears that wet her eyes. He took a gaze at her body. Her beautiful dark russet hair, her garnet stained indigo dress, the shape of her pearl colored eyes. All of it. He wipes her tears from her face, rocking her slowly and steadily. He spoke in a broken and caring tone, "You're so beautiful..."

She didn't respond. He tilts her head, pulling his face towards her neck to smell that floral perfume she had on. He couldn't get enough of her scent. Her stomach was full of many things. Organs. Food. Water. A child. His hand trailed down from her soft lips to her stomach that was almost exposed from the dark blue dress. It was such a treat for him.

"Look how pretty you are now." His voice was undetected in the dark alleyway from the harmony of music in the nightclub. He dug his hand into her stomach, feeling everything. Squishy substances crushed through his hand, spilling blood everywhere on her drenched dress, including his face. The organ he didn't crush was her heart.

His breathing became sharp and shuddered. His heart felt like it was pumping out of his chest. He snatched the heart out of her cold body, his breathing rigid and trembling. There wasn't a peak from the child that laid in her stomach in a fetal position. Poor Violet, she was nine months gone.

He puts his hand up with the heart before lifting his head up as blood falls from the bloody heart into his open and inviting mouth. The salty and metallic taste of the blood fills his lust with his eyes roll back as he chuckles darkly. Droplets of the blood were covering his lips and in his mouth, waiting for more. "Oh, how delightful..." His voice was darker as black wings stretched out on his back, swaying in the wet and cold darkness. "Such a beautiful mortal." Such beautiful blood.