Peter is a goth

Henry: UM GUYS?

Ralph: What happened Henry? Are you alright?

Henry: PETER GONE ALL GOTH AND SHIT

Susan: WHAT?

Henry: HE DYED HIS HAIR BLACK AND GOT LOADS OF PIERCINGS

Al: Why?

Henry: Mostly to piss our parents off, and bc he likes the look

Brian: U got a picture of him

Henry: I'll ask hold up

Henry: Alr got one

Henry:

Susan: WOAH

Susan: WOAH

Ralph: HE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT

Henry: FRR THO

Henry: WERE VISITING OUR PARENTS TODAY THYERE GONNA BE SO PISSED

Al: LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

Henry: Alr

Henry's POV:

Since it's the holidays, the family are meeting for christmas. Peter went to boarding school with his friends cuz he's super smart. They hate it. That's why Peter went all goth, so next time mum and dad see him, they'd be angry. I'm outside peters school, waiting for him. All of a sudden I see him walk out of the doors. He looks well different. He spots my car and hops in.

"Alright Peter, you look...different" I say. "Yup, can't wait to see mum and dads reaction!" He giggles.

"Yup, the reaction will be PRICELESS!"

Btw this is what peter was wearing

We laugh together as I start up the car and drive home

Time skip

I pull up in the driveway. Most of the family is already here. We get out of the car and knock on the door. I'm wearing a white Nike jumper, blue Nike parachute pants and black converse, meaning mum and dad probably won't blame me for peters little change. Sweet.

Peter rings the doorbell and we both smirk as we see mum open the door.

"Alright mum," I say as I barge past her. "Hello Henry,". She responds, passive aggressively.

I waltz into the kitchen and give Steve a look. Josh is with him. "Hello Steve," I say with a very big smirk.

"What's the smirk for ay Henry?" He asks. "Wait for ittt," "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" we hear mum scream, "What's up with her?" Josh asks.

"Take a Look!" I laugh as Peter walks in the kitchen, completely ignoring mum. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU SWEETIE PIE!" She shrieks. The whole kitchen gasps as he walks through and straight up to me. "HENRY, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" She shouts.
"I haven't done anything, that's all Peter!" I shout back.

"It's true mum!" Peter says. She looks at him with pure horror and gives him a look.

Best reaction ever.

(Sorry if this sucks, I'm tired)