Second Chapter

(The next day)

I am now driving to the address Dom gave me.

Do I know where I'm driving at? No.

Do I trust him? Ehh a little.

Will I get kidnapped? Probably.

I drove onto a normal street and drive into some kind of alley. I stopped my car in front of a garage. I saw Dom working on another car. He was wearing so beige pants that hang low on his waist and a white dirty tank top. He turned around at the sound of my car. I opened my car-door and stepped out. I looked around and took off my sunglasses.

I was wearing some baggy jeans, a belt covered with diamonds, a top with Miami written on it and some white shoes.

"Hey Dom." I said and walked up to him.

"Hey." He said with his deep voice as he cleaned his hands with a towel.

"You gonna fix my hood?" I asked him while I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Yeah." He said and looked me up and down a bit.

"Good." I smiled.

"You can park it here." He said and pointed to a big spot next to the other car he was fixing.

"Nice engine by the way." I said and pointed to the engine on the car that he was fixing. The hood was off exposing the inside.

"Thanks." He said and I walked back to my car. I park it on the spot where he said and got out.

I saw Letty walking out of a room.

"Hey girl." I said with a grin and she smiled when she saw me.

"Hey babe!" She said with a smile and walked to me. "Damn. Dom did you really have to throw that boy so hard?" She said with a laugh and trailed her fingers over the dent and the scratch on my hood.

"Yeah was that really necessary?" I asked Dom with a glare.

"Hey. It was either that or letting Vince getting half beaten to death." He said as he put his hands up in surrender.

"I liked the second one more." I said making Letty laugh.

"Alright alright. I'm gonna fix it. And I'm sorry for the damage." He said to me.

"Thank you." I said with a smile and he walked to my car. I walked to the car he was fixing earlier and leaned my back against it. Letty stood next to me as we watched Dom.

He opened the hood of my car and saw the engine. "Holy shit." He whispered to himself.

"What never seen an engine before?" I asked with a grin.

"I have. But this car. This ain't a 10second car, sweetheart. This is an 8second car, maybe even a 7second of you can drive good." He said amazed.

"What can I say. The mechanic's in Miami are amazing." I said with a grin while Letty walked over to Dom to look at it. Her eyebrows lift up in surprise.