Chapter 333 - 336

Start from the beginning

Su Yan smiled. "I wouldn't go that far. She just said a few harsh words. It's still the same as before."

Tang Yitong snorted. "Sooner or later, I'm going to break her stinky mouth!"

Looking at the food that was about to get cold, Su Yan couldn't help but say, "Alright, let's not talk anymore. I'm starving to death. You should hurry up and eat."

Tang Yitong hurriedly said, "Wait a minute, you haven't answered me. Did Wei Zhou's car accident last night have anything to do with you?"

Su Yan simply said, "Of course not. We went our separate ways."

The two of them hung up the phone and Su Yan began to eat. She didn't sleep last night and had just gone to the gym. If she didn't eat something, she would faint. As she ate, she thought about Wei Zhou's car accident. Last night, she had only returned the words that others had scolded her with to Wei Zhou.

Su Yan shook her head in disdain and muttered to herself, "He can't even stand this bit of grievance. He's nothing!"

After lunch, Su Yan burped and went to the cloakroom. She picked up the jewelry box that she had recovered. The beautiful gold bracelet was still lying quietly inside. She had originally planned to throw it away. She didn't want to accept this from that man, but after thinking for a long time, she still put it back. She had originally bought it to give to Tang Yitong. Moreover, she had already returned 300,000 yuan to that man. Why should she throw it away after spending the money?

Chapter 334: Can't You Be a Little More Confident

A few days passed in a row. After Lan Jian posted the news of Wei Zhou's car accident in the hospital, it shocked almost everyone in the entire Jiang Du. Everyone who knew him knew about it, therefore, every day, various people came to the hospital to visit Wei Zhou. However, Wei Zhou's eyes were fixed on the door of the ward. However, every time the door opened, he would feel disappointed, because the figure he saw had never appeared.

"Take all these things away. Don't send anyone to deliver any more things. I don't need them!" Lan Jian, who was about to push open the door of the ward, paused. Just from the sound of his voice, he could tell that Wei Zhou was angry again. Wei Zhou had waited for three days but still didn't see Su Yan. How could he be in a good mood?

After pushing open the door and entering the room, Lan Jian teased, "You're in good spirits."

Seeing that it was him who entered, Wei Zhou snorted coldly. "None of your business!"

There was an old saying that said that injured muscles and bones needed 100 days to recover. It meant that it would take at least 100 days for the injured muscles and bones to return to normal. According to the chief physician's instructions, with the injury on Wei Zhou's left leg, he would need to stay in the hospital for at least 20 days for observation. If there was nothing wrong after 20 days, he could be discharged from the hospital and go home to recuperate.

Ever since Wei Zhou became a disabled person, Lan Jian had finally found some fun. He didn't even go to nightclubs. Whenever he had the time, he would come to the hospital to anger Wei Zhou. Moreover, he would say anything that annoyed him. Wei Zhou was so angry that he had thrown fruit at him several times. If it was before Wei Zhou's accident, Lan Jian wouldn't dare to be so obnoxious. However, Wei Zhou couldn't get out of bed. Naturally, he had to seize the opportunity. After this, there wouldn't be such an opportunity anymore. When Wei Zhou's leg recovered, he wouldn't have the opportunity.