"Hey Mia." The boy said to the girl and sat down on a bar stool next to me. "Hey. Brian." He said with a smile and held out his hand.

"Isabella." I said with a smile back and we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you. That car yours? The purple one?" He asked and nodded to my car.

"Yup. Wrapped and tuned it myself." I said with a smile.

"Nice job." He said with a smile and turned back to Mia.

"Tuna on white, no crust." She said as she was still bent over the counter a bit, reading a magazine.

"I don't know. How is it?" Brian asked and flipped through a magazine on the counter.

"Every day for the last three weeks, you've been coming here and you've been asking me how the Tuna is. Now it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before and guess what. It hasn't changed." She said looking at Brian with a little smile I snickered a bit at the interaction.

I looked between them and smiled to myself. Brian likes her, it's obvious. But everyday for the last three weeks? Damn that boy needs to ask her out real fast.

"I'll have the tuna." Brian said with a smile while he was still flipping through the magazine on the counter.

"No crust?" Mia asked with a smile back.

"No crust." He said back with a smile.

Mia turned around and started to make it. In the room that was at the back of the store, behind the counter, stood Mia's brother up. Brian looked up at him as the man opened a door and grabbed cola and cracked it open while looking at Brian. His eyes just screamed danger as he glared at Brian a bit, obviously not liking that he was hitting on his sister. He walked back to his chair and sat back down, his muscled back towards us.

Mia put a plate with tuna in front of Brian. "Thank you." He said and grabbed the sandwich.

Mia walked back to me and leaned over the counter. "So tell me about Miami and why you moved here." She said with a smile.

"Well it's hot as fuck there." I said with a smile making her laugh a bit. "I had a great friend group, dropped out of school, parent threw me out of the house and I moved to LA and well here I am." I said with a smile.

"How old are you?" Mia asked me a little shocked.

"21" I said with a smile.

"Damn and you already live on yourself?" Brian asked me with a laugh and took a bite out of his tuna.

"Yup. I knew the day would come so I had money saved up for this shit." I said with a grin.

"Good thinking." Mia said impressed with a smile.

Suddenly the sound of loud engines filled the air. Brian and I looked back while Mia looked up. Four cars drove to the store, they each parked in front of the stoor. A red one, yellow one, deep blue one and a white one. They all had some marking and stickers on the side of there cars.

I must admit, they all have one hell of a beautiful car.

Out of the red car got a girl out, shes wearing low rise camouflage cargo pants, a red see through top with little gold flowers on it and a pair of sunglasses. She has brown straight hair that is in a ponytail and is taller then she normally was due to her platform shoes she is wearing.