Ko Kyung-Jun turned off the music, and the dancers in the middle grumble in annoyance, shouting at him but the man just laugh at them and took a sit that is right across Min-Ji. Their eyes met, and Kyung-Jun's eyes trail down her body, an amuse smirk form on his lips seeing how the dress had go well with her body. The girl just roll her eyes at him and focus on the scene that unfolds in the middle.

Heo-Yool and Eun-Ha was fighting over something, maybe the game they always play with their friends; Mafia Game. They were arguing on who was the Mafia between the two of them and their friends just listened on the side. Se-Eun nudge her shoulders and she look at the girl, wondering why she suddenly nudge her.

"What's your wishlist, Min-Ji ah?" The girl ask, Min-Ji's brows furrowed at her question, she doesn't know if her secret Santa was Se-Eun but the girl just ask her want she wants to receive as a present. "Well.." she then go over the list that she wants to have as a Christmas gift, crossing over the things that she already have and are way too expensive for her parents actually buy for her. "Maybe an instrument, any instrument though. I've been interested in playing one." Se-Eun nodded her head at her, and she then ask Yoon-Seo the same question.

"Oh, Jung-Won!"

Min-Ji's eyes stare at the girl who just arrived, behind her was Da-Bum, they were both holding gifts in their hand and both at the same time place it on the table. Se-Eun's cousin walk to them, her blank face was replace by a soft smile staring at Se-Eun and glance at Yoon-Seo. She then took a sit next to Min-Ji, the latter staring at her clothes and nodded in agreement, she seems satisfied at how the clothes had suited Min-Ji.

Then, Se-Eun turned to Jung-Won, asking the same question she had ask to both Yoon-Seo and Min-Ji. She wonders why the girl ask them that, she didn't know if the girl is planning do gift them something right at Christmas or for their birthdays, or maybe she's just curious on what their wishlist is.

"Hey, everyone!" Kim So-Mi had gathered everyone's attention, clapping her hands twice, Min-Ji stared at her friend, ex friend— they became friends, somehow, but as soon as Min-Ji saw the distaste and hatred in her eyes whenever looking at Yoon-Seo or Se-Eun, she started distancing herself—she rolled her eyes as how the girl smiled, satisfied that everyone had look at her. Then Jun-Hee stands next to her, having a bowl of paper in his hands, there was folded small pieces of paper inside the bowl.

"Since our theme for this Year-End Party is Mafia." The Class President started, raising the glass bowl slightly. Min-Ji ready know where this is going. Leaning on the chair, she eyed Jun-Hee, she can already guess that they'll be playing a game that involves their theme. She notice how fidgety Heo-Yool is getting, he was excited and it was evident from his eyes. The game that he loves to play, always having fun voting people out and manipulating them in his own way, a game that is harmless and just for fun.. a game of;

"We'll be playing Mafia Game."

Jun-Hee circled everyone, shuffling the papers inside the fish bowl and presenting it to them. He urge them to pick one, some were neutral about their expression, some fake a gasp or shock look, and some doesn't really care what occupation they got. He then stop in front of Min-Ji, rolling her eyes as she put her hand inside the glass bowl, shuffling it before grabbing a folded paper. Jun-Hee smiled at her before he walk to Yoon-Seo, they were chatting first before the girl pick a paper. The theater actress stared at the piece of paper in her hands, she unfolded it and her brows quirk up.

"Mafia."

She wants to chuckle at how the word was written, it was in the color red and the letters drip, as if it was written in blood. After everyone had known their occupation, the two high ranking Class Officers stands in the middle. Kim So-Mi was raising a piece of paper, it was her occupation that she had yet to unravel while Jun-Hee discreetly look at his before pocketing it after seeing the word that's written on them.