We grabbed out a few clothes that I would enjoy. They were baggy enough and just matched my style. I didn't even think he had anything that I would like. How does he just have everything.

He left the room as I got changed and as I left he gave me a smile

"You look perfect." I blushed hard, turning my head away to hide it. Can guarantee it did nothing. I'm sure my ears are red as all hell, and I had such a dumb and goofy smile on my face. "Come on." He chuckled, taking my hand again, interlacing my fingers. We walked out of the house, and he opened my door for me. When I sat down, he reached over me, buckling in my seatbelt. He was so close I could smell his cologne. My heart quickened. As he left, he ruffled my hair and gave me a kiss on my head. The blush was back.

He closed my door and walked around the front. It's not like he's never kissed my forhead. He used to do it all the time when we were younger. But we were kids then, I used to fight with him every time he did it, pushing him away. I was a brat, and in my mind, he had cooties because his mum kissed his head a lot. But now we're older, it's different. It felt nice. It felt sweet. He hoped in the driver's seat, buckling himself up. But he turned to me before starting the car.

"Okay, first I want to ask. Are you comfortable being little today, or do you want more of a big date?" I was confused as to why this would be a question. What did he have in mind? What if i said little? Where would we go? And big? "It's okay for either, I was just wondering. If you want to be little, we can do something first, and I just want to know your boundaries with all that. I'm just not sure if you're comfortable being little around anyone. Other than Jack, obviously." I take a deep breath and think. I shrug my shoulders. I already felt a little bit little. Am I comfortable going fully into my headspace? I was a lot shyer in little space than I am when I'm not.

"Will other people see me?" I ask, looking at him. I don't want anyone else to know about it, especially if it's someone from school. They're already rude as fuck to me everyday.

"Not anyone you know, just others from the community." My eyebrows connect in confusion.

"Where are we going?" I ask. Somewhere with other littles and caregivers.

"It would ruin the surprise, but if it eases your mind. A littlespace shop. It's in the city, so it's a bit of a drive, but Dylan and I would go a few times, and it's really good. It's got everything a little needs, and I just wanted to spoil you a bit, but if you're uncomfortable, we can go to a normal mall and buy something else. Or just skip that and go on the other thing I prepared." He explained. I chuckled. He was so prepared, so ready for today, even though we only agreed to it yesterday.

"We can go to the little thing. As long as no one I know sees me. And I'm also not used to being little around anyone other than Jack. And that wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be, because he's really energetic and I'm more shy, he kind of did all the talking and didn't mind if I didn't say a word." I say, my first time being little with Jack after finding out and us both having a stressful day it was nice to be little with someone. when I got more used to being little around another, I was much less shy and awkward.

"So exactly like you were when you were younger.  He chuckled, starting up the car.

"I was not shy!" I claim I don't remember being shy. I just remember being annoying.

"Don't you remember ever meeting anyone new? You always hid behind your mother or me. You tried hiding behind Sam once he pushed you in front of them." As he speaks, I remember. Maybe I was shy.

"Yeah, and you would scold him for being a dick." I laugh. I was meeting some guy in Sam's year in primary school (k-6th grade). And I got shy and hid behind Sam. Back then, Sam sucked and was really mean to me for whatever reason. Children are mean. He stood to the side and pushed me towards the guy, causing me to fall over. Xavier saw and came over and yelled at him while he helped me up and brushed me off, soothing my cries. And took me to the office, getting me some bandaids for my scrapes. I don't know why I ever hated him. Well, hates a strong word. Disliked.

"Yeah, primary school was weird. I remember you cried when we left, even though you saw us every other day. And we lived near each other." He remenices I lightly tap his arm.

"Stop, I had no friends. That's why I always hung out with you guys." I pout.

"1, no hitting and 2, didn't you have Jack?" He asked and began driving out the driveway and onto the road and begun the long drive.

"Sorry, and he came like 2 months into that year. I was lonely." I peel my shoes from my feet and put brought one up on the chair, hugging my leg.

"Good manners, and I just thought he's just been in your life since you were born. It always feels like it. And I have another question." The praise got me blushing and my heart racing, I've never had that recently. I hum signalling for him to continue. "Well, how do you feel about Pda? Just like hand holding and hugging and such?" He asked.

"I'm okay with it." I shrug. "It's nice." I blush.

"Okay, and how do you feel about me treating you like you're little when we're alone? Just a little bit?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's okay, just not all the time. Sometimes, I don't want to be little." I explain he gave a hum, mentally taking note.

"And are you okay with just a few outside rules for now. I know we're not official just yet, and I have no right giving you rules or anything but just a couple for today."

"Maybe."

"It would just be no running off, and to stay by me, and hold my hand if it's crowded. Just for your safety and so I don't lose you. If you're anything like you were when you were young, you were a leash kid, and I don't want you getting lost. This mall is big and a lot of people go to it. I just want you to stay by me." I gave a nod.

"Yeah, that's okay. I don't think I'll run off, but I also haven't been outside little before so." I watched as he was so focused while driving.

"Good! I'm glad. And how do you feel about this?" He asked as he reached over and placed his hand on my knee. I let out a small squeel and a little giggle.

"That's okay." I blush, biting my lip and looking out the window in embarrassment. I really wasn't used to this and felt like I was going to explode.

"Are you sure?" He asked genuinely, rubbing his thumb over my knee. I take a deep breath again, collecting myself.

"Yeah, it's okay, really. I've just never had this happen before." I say, looking over at him. He chuckles again, keeping his focus on the road. I rest my arm on the arm rest thatsbi between us. Is that an arm rest? I don't know, but I rested my arm on it.

"Do you want to play some music?" He asked, I yawned and gave a nod, turning on the radio, flicking it the 80's 90's to now. Channel before leaning my head on the window. "You can go to sleep bub, its a long drive." I gave a nod, closing my eyes and letting sleep take over me once again.