IV. a reunion of some sort

Your steps moderately echoed around the hallway, running towards your classroom in such a hurry as you glanced at your wrist - ten minutes - you were late and the students who managed to catch a glimpse of your form found it uncharacteristic of you to be late at such a Monday. Even you could thought the same. You wondered how you even managed to be this late. Not in your life in school have you ever been so really, it was a bit strange.

But it wasn't really like that was going to change your whole life forever. So you shook those thoughts away, finally arriving at the entrance of your classroom. Just as you expected, your homeroom teacher was already lecturing about his lesson. Your classmates, noticing your presence glanced your way and they stared at you in shock, bringing the man that stood in front of the class' attention towards you. You awkwardly smiled to his direction and greeted him with a bow before heading to your seat when he disregarded you with a wave, sighing afterwards.

Whispers of good morning were sent on your way as you went at the back of the class to settle your electric guitar bag there, going to your seat once you were done. You put your bag on beside your desk and quickly took out your history book, skimming through the pages until you stopped where you had left off last Friday. Turning your gaze away from the book to catch up with the words of you teacher, it was only taken away when a voice whispered your name. You turned to your left and was met with blushing face and a pair of purple orbs owned by your seatmate. You stared at him with his right arm outstretched and realized that it was your pen that you let him borrow last Friday. You took it from her grasp and thanked her wordlessly with a smile before averting your attention in front of the class.

" [L.name]-san! "

Hearing the same whisper of a voice once again, you were about to turn your head towards the boy but a paper suddenly being put in the surface of your table brought you in the state of confusion but when you gazed at the male one last time for this hour - the second that you noticed the blush coating his cheeks as he turned his head away from you and to the window beside him, you already knew the reason.

Please meet me outside the classroom after cleaning's done, [Name]-san!

- Konigawa :)

The rest of the class went on with a blur and now you found yourself standing before your seatmate, Konigiwa, who was holding out an envelope and had just uttered those three familiar words that you'd get to hear almost everyday. There weren't much people in the building, or at least - in the hallway you were currently in as there was silence that hung around you. You stared at the male for seconds, watching half of his body bowing at an uncomfortable stretch and with he way that his body shook made it clear that he was nervous about everything. You called out his name and tapped his shoulder in which he flinched at but complied when you told him to stand up straight - having no need to bow at such an angle - telling him all that with honey glazed words that he blushed uncontrollably at.

Your vision suddenly shifted ahead of the boy's face when you saw two familiar blob of head and across the hallway, a few feet away from you stood Hiiragi and Shizusumi who seemed to be in the middle of talking.

You reverted your gaze back to the male and smiled at him, " I'll think about it, Konigawa-san. "

When your eyes focused ahead of your classmate once more, you caught eye contact with Hiiragi before he seemed to look straight through the hallway before turning back to Shizusumi who - from in your line of vision - sighed and looked at your way.

Perhaps you were taking too long.

With the thought, you sent the male one last smile before you excused yourself, walking ahead of the hallway where your best friends...were at, passing by their silent figures. It was as if your personality turned a complete 360° with the way that the smile that you've had for your confessor just seconds ago was replaced with an empty lips. Face devoid of any emotion and you were deadly silent.