They confess their love

Banban: you two are sitting down on a bench together, talking about stuff from your life. "soo yeah. i returned it, I got the money, then I left!" You notice that banban is blushing. "Banban? Why are you blushing?" He looks at you. "what? O-oh oh i....uhm.....n-nevermind...." You nod. Then look away. he also looks away. "y/n.....i.....I need to tell you something..... Something important...." You look at him. "What is it?" He starts blushing again. "I......I like you....a lot....but I get it if you don't-" his words are cut off by you hugging him. "o-oh.....i...." He returns the hug. "Thank you."

Banbaleena: it's after class, and your walking away. Banbaleena grabs your hand. "Y/n, wait!" You look at her. "Ms banbaleena? What is it?" She looks away, then looks back at you. "I.....I love you..... But.....I get it if you don't like me back.... I mean, I'm your teacher and all.... So yeah, I get it if you don't like me back." You hug her. "I feel the same way." She starts blushing. She then returns the hug. "R-really?" "Really."

Opila: you two are snuggled up together. Your petting opila and she looks up at you. "I like you, y/n!" You tilt your head. "as a friend?" She rests her head on your chest. "Nah." You start blushing. "Wow.... I....I like you too...."

Jumbo josh: you two are walking around the kindergarten. Talking with each other. "You know, I've always Wondered, how the heck are you a gorilla? You don't look anything like one!" Josh nods. "yeah, I agree. It's pretty confusing. But....y/n?" you look up at him. "yeah?" He starts blushing. "how would you react if I said..... I liked you...?" You start blushing. "Dude.... That's a terrible way to hide the fact you like me. But...." You hold his hand. "I like you too." He starts blushing even harder. "w-wait really?" You nod, then hug his arm. You starts blushing.

nabnab: you two are snuggled up to each other. Talking about stuff. "I've always thought spiders were a bit creepy. But seeing you, I realize they're not that bad." Nabanb looks away, blushing. You get confused. "nabnab? What's wrong?" "Y-you don't think I'm a freak.... Do you?" Your eyes grow wide. "of course not! You're my friend! Why would I think you're a freak?" You hug him tighter. Nabnab sighs. "C-can I tell you something...?" You get concerned. "yeah.....is everything alright?" Nabnab starts blushing again. "I.....I like you....." You gasp. "w-wow....I never knew you felt that way about me...." You kiss the top of his head. "And I feel the same way." He looks up at you. "wait really? Wow....." He hugs you tighter.

Bittergiggle: you two are walking together, laughing about jokes. "Wow, I don't get why nobody likes your jokes, they're hilarious!" Bittergiggle chuckles. "I know.... Heh....You're so cute-" he starts blushing as he realizes what he said. "i-i didn't mean cute i-i ment hot- no I ment....." He sees you looking at him. "....alright.... I like you.... A lot..." You hug him. "I feel the same way." he starts blushing. He returns the hug. "oh...t-thanks....."

Sheriff toadster: you two are walking together, you get tired. "hey uh, toadster? Is there a seat nearby? My legs are getting tired." He looks at you, then looks around. "Huh? Oh! Hmmmmm.....how about we sit there?" He points to a bench. "sure." You two walk to the bench then sit down. "Uh y/n? I have to tell you something...." You look at him, what is it?" He looks away, then back at you. "i....." Sheriff toadster takes a deep breath. "I love you." You both start blushing. You then hold his hand. "I....was gonna tell you the same thing....." You look away. Sheriff toaders eyes widen. "R-really?" You nod, then rest your head on his shoulder. He starts blushing even more. "w-wow....."

I'm sorry this took so long to complete. I didn't have any ideas.