five.

The whole house minus Belly woke up early on the Conklin girls birthday

Laurel was making her famous Mickey Mouse birthday pancakes while Susannah and Olive worked on Belly's cake and the boys made breakfast for themselves.

Olive was sure to make keep herself away from Steven. It had been a couple days since Steven ditched her to be Shayla's date for the ball and Olive was still pissed.

She had been trying to beg Jeremiah or Conrad to go to the ball as her date so she wouldn't be alone, but both boys refused saying they weren't kidding when they said they were done with the debutante balls.

Olive was also mad she couldn't ask Cameron. It has been almost two weeks and Belly still hadn't asked him. If she wasn't going to soon, Olive was extremely tempted to swoop in and ask him. He is her best friend after all.

"Morning everyone!" Belly said as she entered the kitchen. Everyone stopped their individual conversations, turning to the birthday girl.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone sang, making Belly smile even wider. Oliv, who was the closest to the birthday girl, ran towards Belly, immediately engulfing her in a tight hug. "Happy birthday, Bells." Olive whispered and Belly tightened the hug.

"There's the birthday girl. Looking like a vision in floral." Susannah said, a dreamy tone laced through her voice as Olive and Belly pulled away from their hug.

Susannah was right behind Olive, ready to give her a hug. "Happy sweet sixteen, Belly." She muttered as Steven chuckled. "Belly button's getting old now. Happy birthday." He said, staying at his spot at the kitchen island until Susannah pulled away from the hug.

He walked up to his sister, Jeremiah trialing behind him. He pulled Belly into a quick hug and right after, Jeremiah hugged her. Belly smiled at all the attention she was getting. "Thanks everyone." Belly muttered sheepishly as her mom walked towards her.

Laurel pulled Belly into a hug as Olive grabbed her cup of tea. Just before she could take a sip, Conrad, who was sitting in the chair next to where Olive was standing, took the mug out of her hands and took a sip.

Olive scoffed at Conrad, whacking the back of his head as Laurel and Belly pulled away from their hug. Steven looked between Conrad and Olive with squinted eyes as Laurel walked back towards the stove. "Your Mickey Mouse pancakes are almost ready."

Belly frowned a little bit and put her hand to her stomach. "Actually, I'm not really hungry." She said and Laurels shoulders slumped. "Oh.." Laurel muttered as she started to plate the pancakes. She turned to the other four teens and raised her eyebrows. "Does anyone else want them?"

"Dibs!" Olive yelled, raising her just before Jeremiah or Steven could call dibs. Olive cockily laughed, taking the plate of pancakes from the woman. Olive started cutting her pancake and obnoxiously took a bite, making sure she was loud to annoy Steven and Jeremiah.