christmas special (unfinished)

i gotta hurry up with this one

everyone is about 20-18 

Y/N's PoV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was (your favorite christmas song) which I had just changed because of the holiday season. I quickly answered, wondering who it could be at this hour.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked, yawning. I sat up in bed, slowly getting up. I walked over to my brightly decorated kitchen, desperate for some coffee to keep my eyes open.

"Y/N! I'VE RANG YOUR DOORBELL 15 TIMES ALREADY!! WE HAVE TO GO PRESENT SHOPPING!! DID YOU FORGET OR SOMETHING?!" Nene's booming voice rang in my ears.

"To answer your question, yes, I did forget. I'll go get changed, BUT DON'T BE SO LOUD NEXT TIME!!" I groaned angrily. I quickly turned my coffee machine on and ran back to my room. I slipped on some black sweatpants and threw on a sky blue hoodie. I placed my favorite hat onto my head, and quickly grabbed my bag.

"COMING!" I yelled towards the door, running back to the kitchen to grab my coffee. I snatched the cup, almost spilling the burning hot drink onto my clothes. I froze for a quick second in shock, then went to exit my messy home.

"There you are! It's already 10:30, we have to hurry before the store I want to check out closes!" Nene sighed as I walked out. "Alright. Do you have everything you need?" I asked, just in case she may have forgotten something. "Wallet, ID, Driver's license, and you! I'm all set." She smiled.

"Let's go then! The store might close up faster than we think!" We loaded up into her car, and off we were.

(TW: road rage)

"WHAT THE FUCK THIS BITCH IS SWERVING ON THE HIGHWAY-" Nene screamed as we almost got crashed into. "NENE YOU'RE THE ONE SWERVING!! YOU JUST MISSED YOUR TURN."

"Oh. Right. Sorry." Nene said as she backed up ON THE HIGHWAY. "NENE HOW DID YOU EVEN GET YOUR LICENSE!!" I shouted as people honked at us. 

.....

this is a draft but it's already christmas so what's the point-

merry christmas to all