01 Memories~Prologue chapter~

"My dearest BoBo told me today that he is in love! I was so happy! He is a 20 years old fine, handsome, very smart and bright boy, a freshman University student, yet never had a girlfriend before.
I was like 'Finally, thank god, you are finally experiencing the wonderful feeling of love!'
But my happiness was short when he told me that he is actually in love with a memory from his childhood, someone who saved his life when he was only ten years old.
Huh? Saved his life? After scolding him why he had never told me about it, I asked him to tell me everything in detail.

He was anxious that I'd be upset that the one he is in love with, his savior, is six years older than him.
'Don't worry, my sunshine, six years is not such a huge difference, as long as there is love', I told him,'but does she love you back?'
'Actually he doesn't know about my feelings, maybe doesn't even remember me. We only met once, that day when I told you that he saved my life, then I have never seen him again. I mean I liked and admired him before , he was a straight A student, the president of the painting club, and leader of many school clubs, theater, pop band, and many more.
But then he simply vanished in thin air, right the next day I met him. I found out later that he moved away from China, to live with his fatther's new family after his parents' divorce.

I crooked a smile, trying hard to pretend that my son had just misspelled a 'she' into a 'he', and told him that it's not healthy to hold onto an old memory for such a long time, a memory that most probably will never come true.

My beloved BoBo!
Why are gods so cruel to him?
Why?!
Why?!
First he lost his mother when he would have needed her the most, then his father is not a rich powerful man to give him a beautiful life to live and was not healthy enough to get married again and give him another mother.
And now this! He will get hatred from the society, he could be abandoned by friends or even bullied. And on top of that he will never get married to a beautiful woman, he will never have children!
Oh, my sweet, poor BoBo!
Why Gods, why?!"

 And on top of that he will never get married to a beautiful woman, he will never have children!Oh, my sweet, poor BoBo!Why Gods, why?!"  

Wang Yibo wiped his teary eyes , closed his father's diary and let himself drown in memories.