Chapter 33

liz's pov

...

As was standing in line at Starbucks I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I take it out to see who it was, but I didn't know this number. now usually if I didn't know the number I wouldn't answer but something was telling me that I should...

...

Liz- hello?

#- hello is this Elizabeth hall?

Liz - yes, may I ask who this is?

#- umm... yes my name is Richard Hall, I'm your father.

when I heard the words "I am your father" my jaw dropped and my phone shattered as it hit the ground and that's all I remember.

15 later

I woke up surrounded by people and A LOT of question's. I didn't even know these people why were they talking to me like they have known me my whole life? I tried to get up but was told to just lay there.

" what happened?" I asked

"well ma'am I cant tell you who you were on the phone with but the conversation didn't last to long before you passed out" said the casher at Starbucks

then it all came back to me... I had so many questions, was that really my dad? how did he get my number? I stared to get up but was once again told to sit down. I just gave them my death stare and got and finally got my coffee being that I passed out I got it for free.

I called Luke and asked him to come pick me up. I was not about to run home after what just happened. you could tell that he was worried by the sound of his voice. not to long after I had asked him to pick me up maybe 2 or 3 minuets he arrived and I got in the car

...

"hey babe" said Luke

"hi love"

"what's goin on you were here for quite a while" he said with a worried look on him face

"lets talk about it when we get home"

"ok?"

the rest of the car ride was silent in a kinda uncomfortable way

Lukes P.O.V

when liz called me she sounded kinda shaken up I was worried. then when I picked her up she had this look on her face it was kinda like confusion and fear all together I just didn't know what to do. and when I asked what was goin on she that she wanted to wait till we got home to talk about it. then I was really worried. and the rest of the car ride was silent in an almost uncomfortable was.

...

we finally got home and she went strait to our room. I hesitated to go with her. I waited downstairs with the boys. I heard the bedroom door open and she walked down the stairs then looked around.