Chapter 1

I took a good look at myself in the mirror and smiled. "I look so good in this uniform, I don't know why I was worrying!" I grabbed my stuff and headed out of the house to the train station. I pulled out my phone to check the time. 'Only 7, I still have enough time to get to school even if the train runs late.' I thought to myself and saw the train speeding by, until it came to a slow halt. I sat down on one of the seats and was about to put my earbuds in before I saw two guys loudly talking to each other. Well, more like one was screaming about getting a girlfriend and the other was reprimanding him for making a scene in public.

"Not everyone needs to know you have no game, Yamamoto. Now go sit down, you're scaring people." I stared at the two boys for a little while after realizing they have on the same tie color as me. 'Could they also be going to Nekoma?' I thought 'The guy with the mohawk seems funny. Maybe I'll talk to the two of them someti-'

Before I could finish my thought, I see the guy with the mohawk, or 'Yamamoto' point at me and start crying while running up to me. The train starts to move, and he falls flat on his face in the middle of the isle.

'don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh!' But of course, I couldn't hold it in and started almost cackling. I wasn't my prettiest moment, but it sure was funny. "Thats what you get idiot. Not only did you scare her, but you also completely embarrassed yourself too." The short boy said and then turned to me. "I'm so sorry about him. His actions can sometimes be unexplainable, but he's really a nice guy once you get to know him. Kinda." He looked at his friend who's still laying on the dirty train floor, then me again. "Anyways, I'm Yaku. We go to the same school, but I haven't seen you on this train before. Are you a first year, or did you move from somewhere else?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm a first year!" I responded. 'I guess they could be interesting for a while, but they aren't my type. Whatever, I haven't even gotten to school yet.

Yaku and Yamamoto took a seat next to me and we talked for the rest of the train ride, until I heard my phone buzz

[Yuki]
7:15

Both me and Mio are here already! Where are you?

[Y/n]
7:16
I'm still on the train. I already make friends with sum boys hehe

[Yuki]
7:16

Oooooo!! Are they cute??? Actually, just point them out to me at school!

I sighed and giggled at her antics. Mio and Yuki are the types of friends you meet within a week, but it feels like you've known them for years. It's really nice to have friends like that. The train arrived at its stop, and I got off, kinda forgetting about the two boys. there was still a 2-minute walk, but I'll get there on time. I felt a tap on my shoulder and realized it was Yaku and Yamamoto. "You didn't think you were going to get rid of us that easily, did you?" The boy with the mohawk said and grinned at me.

"Sorry, I just need to meet up with my friends. They've been waiting a little long." I took a few strides ahead of them and started to look at the people walking into the school gates. 'Boring, boring, she looks mean. boring, why isn't there any interesting people here?! Am I going to a high school full of background characters with no personalities?!' Thats when I saw him.

He

Is

Beautiful.

I started to blush and felt like I had to get a closer look. I walked in the same direction as and just as I was going to get a closer look, I felt something grab me and I turned to see Mio smiling at me. She had straight, brown hair and nice tanned skin. her eyes were a pretty deep blue color, and her hands were nicely manicured. behind her was Yuki, and she was wearing her slightly wavy hair in pigtails. Her eyes were a bright brownish red. Both girls were really pretty and also had exuberant personalities. Clearly, we were all drawn to each other because of it.

"We saw you staring at that guy. He's on the Volleyball team you know. You should try to be their manager." Mio said and looked up behind me. I gave her a confused look and turned around. I jumped back slightly in surprise of the tall male that was standing close behind me. "Sorry for scaring you there! My name is Tetsuro Kuroo. I'm the captain of the volleyball team, and not to say I was listening to your conversation and heard you talking about one of you being the manager." He said and held his huge hand out. it wasn't until I stopped hiding, I noticed that same guy was there.

holy shit.

He's so beautiful.

I have to make him mine even if it's the last thing I do...

"Thats me. I'm interested in becoming the manager!" I mentally shamed myself for saying that a little to excitedly. I don't think I've ever seen someone smile as wide as he did. "Thats so good! we haven't had a female manager in a long time, so this will boost the team moral a lot! Right, Kenma?"

The boy looked up from his game in confusion. "Kenma, wouldn't having a girl as the manager for our team. Don't you think you and the others would work harder having a cute girl watch you play?" Kuroo pointed at me, and Kenma and I locked eyes. we started at each other for a little while and I thought I saw light pink blush cover some of his face before Kuroo started talking again. Goddamnit Kuroo. "Thats the 5-minute warning bell but stop by the gym after school today right after classes and we will get the paperwork sorted away." With that, he waved and him and Kenma started walking away. I start walking with Yuki and Mio kinda fast as to not be late. I see Kenma and Kuroo fighting over his PSP and eventually he puts it away. his hands are now slack on his sides and while my group walks past them, I brush my hand with Kenma's and "accidentally" tangle my pinky in with his for a millisecond before pulling away and walking past. I blush at the feeling and turn my head to smile at him.

I've decided it.

He will be mine.