"There, done!" Sirius smiled as he removed his wand, Harry closed his mouth then opened it and closed it several times, trying to get used to the leaf in his mouth. "Don't worry, it won't fall out. But we should reapply the charm every two days at least.

"What is happening?" Delphi repeated.

"I've stuck a mandrake leaf to the roof of Harry's mouth" Sirius said.

"But..isn't that the something you're supposed to..." Delphi stopped as realisation hit her "...you're trying to teach him to become an animagus?!"

"Yep!" Bellatrix nodded. "We figured that Harry could use the advantage."

"Cool" Delphi sat down "I wonder what his form will be. Do you have an idea about what it will be?" She asked Harry.

"Not really" Harry shrugged, talking was still the same with the leaf in his mouth, just a bit weird and would take some getting used to.

"Well it could be anything" Sirius said "animagus forms usually represent something, for example Harry's favourite animal is Shadow so he could end up becoming a raven. He likes flying so he could also end up becoming another bird, he's loyal so he could end up becoming a wolf but he's also strong and dangerous so he could be something like a tiger or a lion."

"Oh, what if he becomes something like a hamster or a fish?" Delphi laughed as she imagined a fish version of Harry flopping about on the floor.

"Then we know I'll be in my human form when I kill you" Harry instantly replied.

"Play nice." Bellatrix rolled her eyes. "Now, knowing Harry, he'll probably be a bird of some sort. Most likely an eagle, hawk or falcon."

"Possibly, or he could take after a forest animal like his dad" Sirius argued.

"I doubt it" Bellatrix shook his head "James was a good man but he was just a typical Gryffindor, herbivores and the likes suit him but not Harry."

"Alright fine but what if he joins me as a member of the canine family?"

"Then you'll have a new alpha" Harry replied with a small smile.

"Ah, hello Sirius" Dumbledore smiled as he entered his house, he was hoping to be able to convince Sirius to allow him to use Grimmauld place as the headquarters for the order of the phoenix. Yes Dumbledore had other places but they weren't as warded or protected as Grimmauld place, plus once Dumbledore adds the Fidelius charm it would make the place unable to be broken into. As an added bonus it would allow him to learn more about how Harry was living and possibly influence the boy more.

He had seen his trial at Libra on the mirror screens, just like everybody else, he couldn't deny that the boy was skilled. Though he's easy use of dark spells and disregard of the value of human life worried him. Some may argue that he had no other way, but Dumbledore didn't believe that, Harry could've knocked them down or just injured them so they couldn't move.

"What can I help you with headmaster?" Sirius asked coolly, but Dumbledore didn't seem to notice as he just walked past Sirius without even being invited to enter. "Dumbledore, what are you doing here?"

"I sent you a letter informing you of the need to talk" Dumbledore said as he continued to make his way into the house with Sirius following behind him.

"Yes and I was going to send you a response later but that doesn't mean that you're invited to just enter my house whenever you damn well please!" Sirius said with plenty of frustration and a touch of anger.

"My apologies my boy" Dumbledore said even though he made no move to stop "but this is important" Dumbledore walked into the kitchen where Harry, Fleur and Delphi were sat at the table. "Ah greetings"