"That's a great idea Sophie." Keefe exclaims.

"Great. I'm going to get some rest."

"Okay." Keefe picks her up bridal style and lays her onto the bed. Pulling the covers over Sophie, he whispers, "I love you."

"I love you too." Sophie says yawning.

Keefe's smile is sweet as he kisses her forehead.

--Time Skip--

"It's almost time." Keefe whispers.

"I know. I'm so nervous."

"Why should you be?" He asks curiously.

"I'm afraid I'll mess up the symbol." Sophie answers with a tug of her eyelashes.

"You have to be joking! You've practiced so much."

She scowled at him.

Keefe started to count down. "10...9...8...7" When he reached 1, Sophie started to swirl the different colors of light in the air, creating the wings of a Moonlark.

The symbol got many gasps from the crowd. After portraying it up the for a minute Sophie let it go, letting the light particles go back to it's regular form.

"Let's go." Keefe said, tugging on her arm.

She shook her head and asked, "Could we watch a little longer?"

Keefe sighed but didn't protest.

--Time Skip--

The Black Swan was on high alert for the Neverseen as minor members could attack. 

"Did anyone tell you? The note from the cave is gone." Fitz whispered to his sister.

Biana looked offended. "DId everyone know but me?"

Fitz smirked. "Yeah."

She frowned. "Do you really think The Vanished is Sophie and Keefe?"

Fitz ran a hand through his hair, "It's the most logical explanation."

Just then a collective gasp rang through the crowd. Fitz and Biana looked up and saw wings.

"You think that's their sign?" He asked to Mr. Forkle who was beside them.

"Yes, it is." Mr. Forkle smiled. "That is definitely Ms. Foster's symbol."

Just as quick as it came, it vanished.

"So Sophie is a flasher, vanisher, psionipath, mesmer, and more." Tam said appearing out of the shadows.

"It would appear so, Mr. Song." Tam scowled at the use of his last name.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Alina yelled, bursting out of the crowd.

"A sign." Dex said.

"A sign of what." Alina asked irritated.

"The Vanished."

Alina huffed. "If you want to give me two word answers, fine. But don't expect any help from the Council because you clearly disobeyed orders."

"That's only a loss for you." Biana pointed out.

Alina glared at them and stormed away.

"How was she picked for The Council?" Fitz muttered.

If Mr. Forkle heard his question, he ignored it. Instead he turned to Dex and Biana, "Did The Council tell you when they're moving The Neverseen to Exile?"

"Yeah. It's in two days."

Mr. Forkle nodded. "They will have the best security there. Along with Team Valiant, The Council, and goblins, the Black Swan will send some dwarves."

While Dex, Biana, and Mr. Forkle talked, Fitz thought he saw a flash of blonde hair behind a tree.

"Hey wait!" He yelled. Bad idea. A flash of light whisked whoever was there away.

Fitz cursed himself and went back to Mr. Forkle right as they were wrapping up their conversation.

"Mr. Vacker?" Mr. Forkle asked, startling Fitz.

"Yeah."

Mr. Forkle lowered his voice. "Next time The Vanished come, read their minds."

Fitz nodded and took out his leaping crystal.

"Until next time." 

Hey guys! I hope it was good! Over 600 views! Thank you so much.

Happy reading!

Rocker out