.the complete opposite

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

( the last word — episode nine; season two)

"P-PLEASE, I D- PLEASE."

Her mumbles were inchoerent, her brain was too tired to even comprehend what was happening. The only thing she knew was that she wanted it all to end.

She didn't care how,  she just wanted it to stop.

She could feel the blood trickle down her skin, dripping metodically on the floor, driving her to the edge of insanity. Her wrists fought mercilessly against the restrains around them, the rope was scratching her skin and she could feel it being slowly torn apart.

Her eyes were daring to close, didn't matter how hard she fought for them to stay open, as her head slowly fell forward against her commands, but just when her chin was about to touch her skin a hand gripped a fistful of her hair, yanking her head back.

Her eyes opened and a hiss of pain left her chapped lips, feeling few strands of her hair being ripped. She met the same pairs of eyes she had been forced to look at since she had been tied to that chair, and their lips curled in a smirk, "Stay awake, Honey." he let go of her hair, sending her head forward, making a grunt leave her mouth and her wrist hitting against the rope.

"The fun is only beginning."

MONTHS BEFORE

THE SOUND OF REBEKA'S HEELS SOFTLY CLICKING ON THE PAVEMENT filled the deserted hallway of Quantico as she entered the structure. She walked into the elevator carrying two coffees and her brown bag slung over her shoulder. She took a sip from one of the two cups and used her elbow to click the floor she needed to reach before leaning back against the wall.

She briefly closed her eyes, trying to recollect herself. Between the work and her recurrent nightmares her sleep hadn't been ones of the best, and she would've been lying if she said that the lack of sleep wasn't catching up to her.

"Please keep it open!" Rebeka opened her eyes, and threw her hand between the two doors, halting them without a second thought, the coffee almost spilling out of their cups. Her brows furrowed as she noticed a woman around her age sprinting to the elevator with a box in her hands.

The woman placed the box between her arm and hip, using her free hand to open the two doors slightly more. She stepped in with a sigh, adjusting a strand of her dark hair away from her face and glancing at the floor to which the elevator was directed before setting the box of objects down.

Rebeka scrutinized her and her movements; she appeared wary of her surroundings, but nothing in her expression suggested insecurity. The woman lifted her head from the box, straightened her back, and smiled politely at Rebeka. "Hello, I'm agent Emily Prentiss," she said, extending her hand for Rebeka to shake before returning it to her side, seeing that Rebeka's hands were full. "Agent Rebeka Jonhson, it is a pleasure to meet you," she said, forcing a tired smile on her rosy lips.