Chapter 1

Flashback

{ 3rd persons POV}

Dazai was laying on his bed when I heard a do slamming very loudly he already knew who slammed the door. After a moment he heard yelling
-DAZAI COME HERE RIGHT NOW!! 
Dazai ran Downstairs and saw his dad.
-what's wrong dad? asked Dazai a little scared.
-I saw you report card Dazai and I talked to the teachers and. It seems you're failing every single class. yelled Mori
-you are useless. How can you fail every single class I am so disappointed in you.Elise is better than you and she is younger than you. We are moving. said Mori furiously.
-but dad-.... The brunette was cut off by his dad.
-there's no but we are moving end of discussion.
-but I have friends I can't leave them!! Brunette exclaimed sadly. -yes you can! I will enroll you in the IAG academy ur uncle teaches there and it's very good school I hope you won't disappoint me.
raven hair said. Just then two kids came running down.
-DADDY!!! both of them yelled. Both of them jumped on the raven haired man but he only picked up one.
-Ohh Elise how have you been?Mori said.
-Very good daddy how have you been? exclaimed little girl.
-daddy aren't you going to pick me up? said little boy tearing up.
-fuck off Q!! Why are you even here get out of my sight. Mori yelled and kicked the little boy.
-HEYY!! HE'S JUST A CHILD ARE YOU FUCKING MENTAL!! Brunette yelled while up child. He ran upstairs to his room and locked the doors.
-hey are you okay? Dazai asked his little brother.
-n-no. little boy said stuttering
-hey don't cry. brunette said nervously
- come here. dazai said opening his arms so that little boy could snuggle up to him. Boy with half brown half white hair set in his brothers lap snuggling in to his chest while brunette played with his hair. After awhile they both fell a sleep.

End of flashbacks

{DAZAi'S POV}

Next day we moved to Yokohama and after a week I joined a new school.
So here I am outside of a classroom waiting for my teacher to call me.
Soon enough I heard
-enter
so I pushed the big door and enters the class room. I looked through the classroom until I meet one of the boy with beautiful ocean blue eyes and silky ginger hair he had very girly features.
-introduce your self please.
said the teacher .
I was taken out of my thoughts.
-my name is Osamu Dazai but everyone call me Dazai. I hope we all get along well.
after I introduced my self I gave my best smile. Every girl started swooning over me .
-please go sit right over there Chuuya will show you around the school. Chuuya please raise your hand so he knows who you are. said teacher .
The boy who i mesmerized second ago raised his hand. After that I went to my seat and the teacher started the lesson.
Trough out the lessons I noticed many glances from girls but I didn't really care. But the ginger would glance at me from time to time. After the lessons ended I fell on my desk I didn't want to do anything. I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I looked up to see beautiful blue orbs looking At me

-hey I'm Chuuya Nackahara , I will be showing you around the school get up. ginger said.

I silently stood up started following him. 

After he showed me whole school,
we bumped to a dark haired boy.
-oh.. hey! Akutagawa. How are you? Said Chuuya.
-I'm fine, how are you? answered akutagawa coldly.
-I'm good just showing a new kid around the school. So what are  you doing here?
- I am waiting for Jinko . Oh yeah
Hey!! I am Akutagawa Ryonosuke
Nice to meet you. The boy said holding out a hand for me to shake.
- Hello!! I am Dazai Osamu! Nice to meet you too. I said with a smile as I shook his hand.

-  Dazai-San??? Said silver haird boy.
- Oh? Hay atsushi what are you doing here? I asked confused to see my childhood friend here.
- I study here. What are you doing here? Atsushi exclaimed happily .
- I just transferred here! I am so happy to see you again! I exclaimed happily. I was so happy to see someone I knew and to know that I wasn't completely alone.
- Jinko! How do you know this guy? Moody boy asked while glaring at me. Atsushi blushed a bit.
- HAYYYY!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!! And he is my childhood best friend but more like an older brother to me. And stop being jealous~~ atsushi teased akutagawa. A blush crept up on ryonosuke pale face.
- I-I'M NOT JEALOUS!!! He yelled.
- Well atsushi I didn't knew you had a boyfriend. I teased while Chuuya burst out of laughing.
-HE'S NOTTT MY BOYFRIEND!!!
Both of them yelled at the same time blushing. Me and Chuuya were laughing our ass of until the bell Rang so we went to our classroom.

{time skip to lunch}

{Dazai's pov}

Finally it's lunch thank god. Chuuya asked me to have lunch with him and his friends so I agreed.

I was walking in the lunch room when a hand dragged me out. When I turned around I saw a short ginger.
-ohhh heyyy chuuyaaaa~~~ your so short I couldn't even see you
i teased him, and he elbowed me in the stomach.
- I AM NOT THAT SHORT!! He barked and laughed.
- and I came here to bring you to our lunch spot so follow me. He ordered and I obeyed.

We went to there spot and I saw kids sitting under the tall oak tree.
- Hello guys!! This is dazai he is new to this school and Also he is friends with our cinnamoroll atsushi!. Chuuya introduced me.
- OH heyyyyy my favorite chess partner is back yay! Emerald eyed boy exclaimed.
- OMG!! DAZAII!! Finally.. I have got so many goss I have to tell you. Short haired girl screamed.
-wait do you guys know each other??? Everyone asked confused.
- oh we are cousins. All three of us exclaimed at the same time.
-WAIT??? WHATTT?? Everyone yelled. Then we started laughing.
-how tf do you know everyone in this school. Chuuya said while laughing. Everyone ate their food and talked about some stuff and everyone had fun.
- Guys!! Look! The Lovebirds have arrived! Yosano said it in old British accent. I looked at the directions she was pointing and saw aku and atsushi walking together holding hands. As they noticed that we were looking at them they stopped. Everyone greeted them.We continued talking and teasing each other.
After lunch finished I had couple lessons and after that everyone went home together.
I didn't think that this day would be this enjoyable.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~
Hello guys!!!!!
So this is my first fan fiction and I am not really good at writing.
So feel free to give me some suggestions,corrections or any idea you guys have. I would love to read them and I will definitely consider them.
Also English isn't my first language so there might be some spelling and grammar mistakes so sorry about that 😅

Thank you guys for reading my story💜

Word count:1227