"Voting is over."

Blue lights illuminated the Hall, everyone was too exhausted as where they eyes landed, they would see one of the classmate's lifeless body. Min-Ji could hear some of them sob, but the loudest one was from someone majority voted.

"With ten votes, Baek Eun-Ha got the most, and she will be executed."

And it was followed by;

"Baek Eun-Ha was a Civilian."

That's where everyone got guilty, they felt their throat had thorns stuck to them. Especially at how the said girl approach those who had voted her, crying at them how she had said multiple times that she was a Civilian and not a Mafia. Yeon-Woo just stared at her with tears in his eyes, Eun-Chan can't help but to look down as the girl was crying.

Everyone got a part in killing Baek Eun-Ha as they casted their votes on her just because someone voted for her first. It's also not their fault, partially, as they didn't really discuss on whom to both or how they should had voted from the start. The guiltiest one right now is Kim Jun-Hee.

"Why vote for me?" That was the last thing she had said to them, running away in tears. Yeon-Woo was planning to follow her but the lullaby song tuned in the speaker.

Min-Ji's eyes droop, it's the same feeling as last night. Her body felt heavy, she feels sleep all of the sudden, her head feeling light. Looking to her side, she saw Kyung-Jun the same, her body fell on the floor while Kyung-Jun laid next to her. His arms supporting her head and acting as a cushion for her.

"Night has comes."

They were then awoken from their sleep as another tune rang in the speakers. Min-Ji shifted as she opened her eyes, she was met with Kyung-Jun's face, she slowly sit up and the first thing that she saw was the horrid of last night. The events and happening of the night before came flashing back to everyone's mind.

Min-Ji put a hand on her mouth as feels like throwing up, being surrounded by dead bodies when they sleep, and seeing right as they wake up. The smell of their blood came through her nostrils. She kneels, trying to hold back from throwing up there and then.

Feeling a hand pat her back, she look up and saw Kyung-Jun, he stands up and left her there. She just watch as the remaining ones wake up, crying as they look around. They remember what happened last night, how their own classmates take their own life because of breaking the rule.

"Hey! Something's wrong with Joo-Young!" Min-Ji saw Mi-Na shaking an unconscious Joo-Young, a fabric drape on her face. Even how her knees wobble, she tried to go over there. Holding the arm of someone as she watch Yoon-Seo lift the fabric, a pale Joo-Young laid there.

Feeling an arm snake around her waist, she look up and saw Jang Hyun-Ho who had helped her stand up properly. Her eyes follow the purple marks on Joo-Young's neck, she was strangled in her sleep. Someone died while they sleep. And the Mafia strike as soon as they had fallen out of the consciousness.

"During the night, Lee Joo-Young was executed by the Mafia."

It was then revealed that Joo-Young was a Civilian, Choi Mi-Na cried loudly as she had lost her friend. Another sound escape the speaker, but this time instead of someone being dead, it was about the other occupation that had stayed silent ever since the first night.