Chapter Five : Lil Sis

Start from the beginning

"You behave very stupid sometimes" Aera shook her head at her friend's words.

"Who cares. To be honest,it has been my dream to make one of those CEO's my brother-in-law, especially your boss. I really can't wait to see you marry one of them" Mina said with a dreamy smile on her face.

"Wake up from your dreams sleeping beauty, because your dream will never come true" Aera said with a little pout.

"By the way, forget about those CEO's and please show me the clothes you bought" Mina quickly changed the topic.

Aera turned and took one of the bags which was beside her and handed it over to Mina "Here is your midi dress".

"Awwwn. Thanks" Mina said with a smile and took the bag.

Aera handed two extra bags to her "I also decided to get you few clothes".

Mina looked at Aera in surprise "You're a darling. Thank you, thank you, thank you". She quickly stood up from the couch and gave Aera a big hug.

"I'll go and try them out" Mina said happily and took the bags to the room.

*************
(At Haneul's house)

Haneul was sitting on a sofa in the sitting room, looking at some documents. He was wearing a black jeans and blue t-shirt which revealed his well built tricepes and biceps.

He was still busy with the documents which he brought home from the office, when he heard the door bell.

        "Ding dong"

He sighed and pressed the remote which was beside him and the door opened. He raised his head up and his eyes darted a young beautiful girl who would be about 17 years with natural brown hair which was below her shoulders, beautiful medium sized eyes, small thin pink lips and fair skin. She was wearing an A-line blue belted dress which was above her knee and topped it with black heels.

Haneul wore a smile on his face when he saw his sister. Apart from his mom,     she was the only one who was able to bring a smile on his face. His smile turned into a deep frown when he saw his father who was dressed formally behind his sister. He turned to his sister who just entered the house and smiled.

Ari entered the house with a big smile on her face. After a long time, she was finally visiting his house. When she saw her brother,her smile widened and she ran to him.

"Oppa" She gave him a big, warm and tight hug "I missed you".

*Oppa : Big brother*

"I missed you too baby doll" He said and chuckled.

Ari released her brother from the hug and kept glaring at him. She never liked it when her brother called her ' Baby doll' .

Haneul chuckled on seeing his sister's angry face "You look cute when you're angry".

"How are you son?" Haneul heard his father.

Min-jun walked up to his son with Ari's luggage. He dropped the luggage and gave Haneul a hug.

"Joh-eun ohueyo Appa" Haneul greeted his dad and broke the hug.

*Joh-eun ohueyo Appa : Good afternoon dad*

"How are you doing?" Min-jun asked.

"Good" Haneul replied.

"I came to drop Ari. She has been crying for days now, saying she wants to spend time with you, so, she will be staying  for few days" Min-jun said with a smile.

"Few days? No,I will be staying for weeks" Ari pouted and folded her arms across her chest.

"Whatever you say princess" Haneul ruffled her hair with a smile "I'll be right back" Haneul took Ari's luggage with him and left.

Min-jun sighed and sat on a long couch and Ari arranged her hair.
Few minutes later,Haneul came back to the sitting room.

"Food is ready" Haneul said with a smile.

"Food" Ari jumped happily.

She loves the food cooked by her oppa alot. She believes that he is the best chef in the world and no one can match up to him.

They all went to the dining table and took their seats. After serving themselves, they started eating.

Ari's eyes widened when she tasted the bulgogi which was on her plate and she hummed in enjoyment "Mmm,oppa, you're the best. Your cooking and everything about you is great...... superb".

He's great and that's why I want him to get married" Min-jun mumbled under his breath.

"Appa, did you say something?" Haneul asked.

"No, not at all" Min-jun replied with a smile. "Erm.......son........I've been meaning to ask you. Have you found a girl yet?"

When Haneul heard his father's question,he sighed and rolled his eyes in irritation.

"Appa,I think brother is too young for marriage" Ari said and twisted her lips.

"What do you mean by too young for marriage? He is 25 and you say he's too young for marriage? Unbelievable" Min-jun dropped his spoon on his plate and turned to Ari "Once you're done with highschool,I won't hesitate to get you married".

"*gasp* Appa!!" Ari gasped in surprise at what her dad said.

"I will get married when I find the right girl" Haneul said to his father and continued eating. "And appa, don't force my yeodongsaeng to get married".

*Yeodongsaeng : Younger sister*

"She is my daughter before your sister. So,I will decide if I want to get her married or not" Min-jun said and continued eating.

Ari looked at the both of them and decided to change the topic inorder to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Oppa, where is Seo-yun?"

Haneul sighed before saying "Maybe he went after a girl".

"He's the only one who makes me proud" Min-jun mumbled under his breath. He drank a glass of water and stood up from the chair "I have a business meeting to attend, so I'll be leaving"

"Already?" Ari pouted.

"Yes sweetie. I'll see you soon" Min-jun kissed her forehead before leaving.

Ari and Haneul finished their food and cleared the table. After clearing the table, they both went back to the sitting room and engaged themselves in discussions.