13. parents and banters

parents and banters

"Did you call Shubman's parents?" Nandhini asked Ishan as he nodded. "Yeah, they will be here soon," he answered making the girl nod. She was sleep-deprived. She was with Shubman the entire night. Though she wasn't a doctor or someone with medical experience, she stayed with him so that he wasn't alone. Ishan also stayed with her, but he ended up falling asleep.

"Ishan?! " The 2 heard a female's voice making Ishan get up. "Shahneel di" Ishan muttered before heading out as Nandhini stood up stretching before taking her phone. She heard the door open and saw a girl a little older than her enter the room followed by Ishan and 2 elderly people. Ishan stood near Nandhini while Shubman got up.

"Di? Mumma? " He called out his voice hoarse from the medicine. "Kaise ho beta? " His mom asked sitting beside him while his father stood. "Main theek hoon. Aap sab kya kar rahe ho yahan? " Shubman asked as he sat a little upright. "Ishan ne call kiya tha kal raath ko," Shahneel answered as he turned to face Ishan and Nandhini.

"By the way, thum kaun ho beta? " His mom asked Nandhini. "Main Nandhini hoon aunty ji. Shubman ki dost. Shreyas ki behen hoon, " she answered smiling as she did the same.

"She was the one who took care of Shub last night, " Ishan answered bumping his shoulder with Nandhini's making Shubman as well as Shahneel smile when the doctor entered. "Ah young man you need to take rest, " he spoke as Shubman groaned. "Doctor I'm alright. I don't need re-" but before he could complete the sentence, he started coughing. "Alright, you all need to leave. He needs to take medicines and sleep" The doctor answered making Shubman's eyes go wide.

"Medicines? No no no" he whined making Nandhini sigh.  "Shubman stop acting like a little kid and take your medicines, " she answered making Shubman pout. "Please, " she added as he slowly nodded. "Okay"

"Now you come with us, " Shahneel answered pulling the girl along as everyone left the room. His parents left for their room, while Shahneel accompanied the duo.  

Ishan went to his room while Nandhini and Shahneel went to her room. "Just realized we're sisters of cricketers" Shahneel answered making Nandhini chuckle.  "You're Shubman's friend so that makes me your friend too, "she smiled. "Do you wanna hang out? " Nandhini asked as she nodded.  "Oh yes let's go," Shahneel answered.  The 2 girls decide to meet up with each other at the lobby after freshening up.

nandhiniiyer has posted!!

liked by shahneelgill, ishankishan, anushkasharma, ritssajdeh, shreyasiyer, royalnavghan, virat

liked by shahneelgill, ishankishan, anushkasharma, ritssajdeh, shreyasiyer, royalnavghan, virat.kohli., rohitsharma45, and 876040 more.

tagged: shahneelgill

bbg is so pretty

91790 comments

shahneelgill 🥰🥰

ishankishan you 2 deserve to hang out but not without me

anushkasharman cutuss

username shahneel and nandhini? together? yes slay!

itsdhara omg yes powerduo!

achinpakhi yes themm!

show other comments.

shahneelgill has posted!!

liked by nandhiniiyer, ishankishan, anushkasharma, ritssajdeh, shreyasiyer, royalnavghan, virat

liked by nandhiniiyer, ishankishan, anushkasharma, ritssajdeh, shreyasiyer, royalnavghan, virat.kohli., rohitsharma45, and 876040 more.

tagged: nandhiniiyer

cutuuu

91990 comments

nandhiniiyer 😘😘

ishankishan shubman needs to see this

anushkasharman awww

username ateeee

itsdhara how so cutee

achinpakhi 🫶

show other comments.