5

Fun fact: This chapter may or may not have a reference to the other book I'm making ;)
‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

After a few weeks of training hard with blood, sweat, and tears, all of the students tried their best to be sharp and stay in shape. Meanwhile...

"EH?! All of the meat buns are sold?!" I quickly yelled out at the cashier in front of me with a shocked and disappointed face. "A bunch of lousy teenagers and 2 kids took 'em; maybe next time, N/N?" He explained to me with a monotone voice as he dusted the shelves. I slouched my body forward and sulked at the loss of the delicious food. "Thanks anyways..." I walked out of the door of the convenience store and Immediately made brief eye contact with a girl on the bench in front of the store, she had dirty tangled hair, bloodshot eyes and oddly looked like me. I quickly darted my eyes back at the strange girl only to find her missing.

Strange...

Walking back to your apartment, you were lost in a trance of thoughts. With the upcoming events happening, the students became more focused on class and their physical work while others mainly focused on only their physical work. Man, these kids have so much energy and confidence, I remember those days, being newly enrolled, the spark in attending school, excitement, and dedication for the future work ahead of me. I deadpanned at my thoughts. I'm making myself sound old...

Arriving at my apartment building, I took the elevator to my designated floor, and to my luck, I had the whole elevator to myself as I smiled in glee.

Passing by a few neighbors and greeting them, I noticed a certain person up ahead, I smiled and chuckled while waving. "Hey Tim, still working on your film I see?" I asked as I started to take my keys out of my bag, he released a dry chuckle and nodded with a camera tape in hand, "Yup, just waiting on Brian to go film in the woods nearby." He pointed to the air in a specific direction. My door unlocked and I twisted the silver knob, opening the wooden door to my small abode. "Well, good luck with that, and get some sleep will ya? Those eye bags don't look good on ya" I commented as he let out a soft yet loud laugh, "Noted, see ya" he answered back with a small salute as I nodded and shut the door with a soft click.

☆☆☆

It was now the day of the main event everyone from everywhere was dreading, the rest of the hundreds of students in their reserved class prepping and being not so confident.

Walking near the food stands, I was getting hungry seeing all the unique foods. Man...if only i had my wallet with me... looking to my right, i turned to see some pro heroes, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods and Death arms! As i was about to approach them, i see Mt. Lady acting all cutesy and bumping her curves more to get free food.

I sweatdropped at her actions and decided against it to go up to them. Not realizing i accidentally bumped into a student.

"N/N!!" I was hugged tightly and suddenly, immediately recognizing this person as none other than Nejire. "Hi Hado...Can you put me down now?" i muttered, being squished by her arms. She gently placed me down onto my feet and smiled, "So? You joined Year 2 sports festival right?" she questioned as she took a bite of her food she carried in her hand. 

"Well, i didnt have a choice anyways..." I sighed and looked down, wanting to crawl back into my cozy bed.

"I heard first years sports festival are starting in 10 minutes! Better go find your seat!" 

"Eh?!" I looked at the time on my phone and quickly dawned on the realization of the time. "Shit! Ok! I gotta go! bye Hado-Senpai!" I rushed to say goodbye and bolted towards the entrance of the first-year sports festival.