4

Fun fact: Y/n is based on tatsumaki/tornado from OPM if that wasn't obvious enough

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

"Even though all that stuff happened, I'm getting really excited!!" Kirishima yelled with a big closed-eyed smile, I giggled at his antics and realized that he had a small scar near his right eye, I wondered where he got that from although I still got pretty distracted by his sharp teeth, are his teeth like that because of his quirk?

Sero then walked towards the small group of Kiri, Sato, and Tokoyami and nudged Kirishima on his forearm. "If we put on a good show and stand out, we'll have taken the first step to becoming a pro!" Sero added I noticed how his quirk makes Sero have big elbows, I wonder if he ever struggles to put clothes on because of that. "It was worth coming to UA." Said Sato while bringing his fist into the palm of his hand with a loud hit, a deep voice was heard from next to him that being the bird-headed student, Tokoyami, "We will only receive a few chances, we cannot afford to miss this."

"Ojiro-kun! I'm getting kinda nervous now!" Hagakure said with a loud yet nervous voice to the tail user, "I need to stand out at the sports festival!"

yeah...that'll be hard for you to do...

I deadpanned at Hagakure's cheers and Ojiro's stuttering.

"Hip, Hip, Hooray!!" The invisible girl cheered with one hand up. "Y-yeah, but the pros might not notice you unless you try really hard..." Way to go Tail man you just burst her motivation...

Sparkles and dazzling noises were heard from the "French" student, a hand over his face, one arm propping the other by clutching his elbow, I swear I can see roses and a sparkly background behind him... "oh dear...what'll I do? I stand out just by standing still," he says while strutting a few poses and flicking his clean blond hair "so the Scouts won't be able to stop looking at me, right?" Strutting his last pose he pointed towards Koda, the animal and shy student, I feel bad for Koda, having to deal with this loud class... Koda waved his arms, he was in the middle of erasing the blackboard and sweat was appearing on his forehead. "right?!" Aoyoma yelled, nearing more towards Koda, their face being inches apart, Koda nodded his head eagerly, and I sighed and grabbed the back collar of the bedazzling student and tugged him away from the poor cutie.

"Aoyama, leave him some breathing air and stop harassing him..." I mentally facepalmed, "Oh Mrs. Y/n-senpai I was not harassing him, I was just showing him my beautiful voice and face!" he said while posing once more with a wink, "uh...well, I'm sure you shine too bright for Koda here Aoyoma, maybe back away a bit because you're so bright, you might blind him with your uh...handsomeness...?" I said ending my sentence while Koda sighed at being saved.

Wait...she knows my name?! Koda thought with a red tint on his cheeks.

"Ah- my my you're so right, mademoiselle! Apologies Koda-kun!" Aoyoma said while backing up a bit, posing with his hand over his face once more, "I understand if you cannot take my beautiful and dazzling face." Koda waved his hands and nodded while I giggled and smiled at the two.

"You're lucky, Shoji," Denki said to the multi-limb student while sitting on a desk, "your brawn stands out on his own." the Pikachu look-alike said, "There's no point if I cannot show my usefulness" Shoji replied with one of his hands up then clutching it into a fist. "I think you'll stand out, too" The earphone girl giggled towards Denki, creating an image of him overusing his quirk, making him look and act dumb. Meanwhile near Sero and his group were two boys conversing with each other, "Everyone's so into it..." Izuku said with a shocked look on his face, sitting next to the green-haired boy was a student with blue hair and glasses, "You're not?" he replied to Izuku, he then stood up on his feet with open arms, "we have enrolled here to become heroes," he then bent his back and huddled his arms near with his hands clutched into fists, wiggling(?) weirdly, "So of course we would get fired up!"