Chapter three : StarBot and TAPOPS?

Start from the beginning

"good thing admiral Tarung didn't make a big deal out of it." the molecule manipulator sit down as he let his shoulder relax. "yeah, I kind of expect he would.." the element manipulator place a finger under his chin. 

"maybe he was in a good mood?" the time manipulator wondered out loud, making everyone except for Fang think about it for awhile. "whatever the reason is.. Fang! you heard admiral right? let's go to the new TAPOPS station in maximum speed." Boboiboy called the shadow manipulator out.

"eh? we're not gonna use Ochobot teleportation power?" the gravity manipulator look at Boboiboy in a little confusion.

"I feel like we should let her rest a bit more.. the reason she fainted might not only because she's out of energy from using her power, maybe also from shock?" Boboiboy shared his thought, making the two girls look at each other,

"that actually make sense.."

✧————————✧————————✧

[y/n] pov

'huh..? where am I now..? weren't I...' I thought to myself as I open my eyes, only greeted by darkness and a dim light in the middle of the room. I held my throbbing head as I tried to sit up from my position.

"it's finally about time that you wake up missy" a voice full of confidence but laced with sarcasm spoke behind me, making me turn my body around in response, "who are you?! wait.. aren't you a voice I heard..-" I said it alert before pausing, realizing the familiar voice.

"Henna, don't be rude to our master now." another voice joined in, sighing in displease of the first voice tone, "I'm sorry for how Henna speak miss [y/n]." the soft and calm voice apologize, before whispering, "demon."

"hey! I heard that you dumb angel!" the confident voice shout in annoyance. I could feel an irk mark appearing on my head as the two voice start fighting,

"yeah? so you're not a demon?"

"I am! but you don't have to make it sound like that!"

"hah. am I wrong then? you demon always so loud, impatient, and annoying."

"oh, you really wanna go now huh angel?!"

"oh why not? why would I be scared of a demon like you?"

"you little-!"

"wait, wait, stop that!" I shout in anger as I stretch my arms open, assuming they're in between me but I can't see them. "I thought I'm supposed to get explanation, why am I seeing a fight instead?!" I could feel their non visible figure flinching at my word.

"ahem. apologize for that miss [y/n]. that was immature of me." the soft and calm voice cough out, "I'll start expla-" before she could continue, I cut her off, "at least show yourself before starting your explanation.." I sigh in frustration as I facepalm.

"ah right." after the soft and calm voice said that, a light appeared from the water like floor. the glow created a wolf figure, as the glow dispersed, a big white wolf was now in front of me, leaving me in awe with mouth agape.

"Henna, you too." the wolf spoke but this time with a stern voice, but somehow it was still soft and calm. "tch.. fine." the confident voice click her tongue before sighing. this time a orange redish light appeared from the water like floor. the light glow brighter as suddenly a bird? no, a phoenix shoot up from the light and flap her wing, creating a huge wind, making me cover my eyes as it land down.