Pillar Of Autumn

Chapter One:The Pillar of Autumn There was a space ship called Pillar Of Autumn were people study about the planets and also save the universe from any danger the captain of the ship is Captain Keyes he is a smart man and he is very loyalty and there was a cybernetic hologram named Cortana she helps Captain Keyes what ever is happening to the ship,Cortana is a cybernetic hologram she is very smart she could know all the system,connection or the location on the whole universe and there was the hero named Master Chief, Master Chief is the strongest ultimate spartan his mision is to save the earth or the galaxy what ever danger happen after a while there was an alien or what you call the Covinent abort thier ship to capture Cortana if they capture Cortana the covinent will learn everything weapons diploment and Earth Master Chief was getting ready the men help Chief to test his looks and charge his energy shield Captain Keyes said;Bring Master Chief to the bridge right now.when the man said;Do we have to skip the weapon sir.Captain Keyes said;Yes.then there was an elite went to the cryo bay and kill the other man,the man said:we need to get the hell out of here so when they went to the door the door exploded then the man died Master Chief use the other door to get out of cryo bay there was lot of covinent so they closed the big doors and lock it when master chief went the door there was a elite but Master Chief does not have yet his weapon but there was a Marines hepled him the Marine said;Chief Keyes said you have to go to the bridge quik. so Master Chief hurried then there was a marine and he said;Chief follow me to the bridge.Master Chief follow the Marine When Master Chief finally was on the bridge Captain Keyes gave something to Master Chief it was Cortana Captain Keyes put Cortana to Master Chief's memory system so the Covinent will have to fight Master Chief to get to Cortana Captain Keyes said;We have to abandon the ship before the Covinent Capture all of us.Master Chief got his weapon it was a Pistol Master Chief was ready to kill some Covinenet.then Master chief so a dead marine Master Chief saw something next to it it was a gun Master Chief took the gun and use it.Cortana said;Do your best to kill the Covinent .When Master Chief saw a small Covinent ship Cortana said;They are using airlocks to attach them self so we come out and they come in.Cortana said; We have to go to the Escape Pod So we could escape.Master Chief was trying to get to the Escape Pod but there was a lot of covinent the so the Marines came to help Master Chief to escape so they could escape too when the path was clear,Master Chief and the rest went to the to the Escaped Pod and get out of the Pillar Of Autumn so they left Captain Keyes and Keyes got captured by the Covinent.Keyes sacrified him self to let the other people to escaped Master Chief saw something it was a ring and it was giant it was a planet but they do not know what was it but they are gonna land on it.