~Deleted Scene~

Basically I'm adding in the dicks in the chair part where Crimson explains on how he turned his home into his own kinds liking by that he means moxxie being gay which he's not he's bisexual.

~Your Pov~

Chaz came close to me, by that he was standing almost directly behind me, I could almost smell him.

But I took my eyes away from him and looked towards Crimson and moxxie.

They look like they are about to get into a big argument when Crimson slams his hands down on the table.

"Silence! Mox I've had it with your attitude, I'm trying to be nice here" Crimson says as he takes a puff out of his cigar.

"OH really? How so dad?! It seems as if you forgot I'm my own person, I'm married for imps sake!" Moxxie yells back at Crimson.

I could hear crimson growling.

"Don't forget your fucking place Mox! This will happen plus I even took the liberty in making the place into your kinds more liking" Crimsons says with a smirk as he pushes a button on the table.

Without a second to waist multiple cocks sprung out from the walls, and chairs and their was even a banner that said Congrats newly gays.

I felt something poking me underneath and I instantly stood up and a cock sprung out.

If it would have sprung out any faster and harder I would have had a hard time walking.

I heard Chaz chuckle behind me and I flipped him off along with a death glare.

"What do you think I'm into!?" Moxxie asks in a panic.

"What this is the type of shit gays like" Crimsons says with a shrug.

I was dumbfounded myself.

"First of all dad I'm bisexual" Moxxie says annoyed.

"Yeah...gay" Crimson says with yet another shrug.

Before moxxie could say anything else crimson interrupted him.

"I suggest you watch your tone with me Mox, their is no point in arguing cause your not getting out of it" Crimsons explains.

Moxxie gave up I could tell because he had that defeated look in his eyes.

"I suggest you go rest now Mox you have a big day tomorrow " Crimson says with a smirk.

Moxxie didn't say another word and left, leaving me behind with Crimson and Chaz and the still cocks that were bouncing up and down.

"Sorry dollface I didn't know that chair had a dick in it" he says with a smirk.