~Chapter 9~

Your Pov

Crimson let me leave his room after that, he could tell I needed some time to process what just happened.

Now that I think about it I need to find a mirror and find out what he did to my neck.

I rush around looking wall after wall until I finally found a mirror and moved my hair out of my necks way.

I couldn't believe how many marks he made like their has to be at least a dozen of them.

Plus the collar along with the marks shows who I belong to.

The collar read "Property of Crimson" I somewhat blushed.

At least I matter a little bit.

That's on my bright side.

I sighed and slowly started to walk away, it was quiet, it felt nice but I felt like someone was watching me.

I didn't like it so I rushed around and tried to find my room, which I did of course and instantly went inside and locked the door behind me.

I turned around to see that it was back to the way it was before, the door to the bathroom was fixed, everything was neat and tidy.

It was somewhat dark, but you can never tell.

This place was always gloomy as hell.

Like literally.

I had enough excitement for one day so I knew all I wanted was some sleep.

So with that I stripped out of all my clothing and tossed the nightgown that was left on my bed onto the floor.

I wanted to sleep naked this time, mostly because it's a comfortable feeling.

I slipped into bed and curled up into the silky bedsheets.

I slowly closed my eyes, I still had that feeling of being watched but I brushed it off.

I doubt anyone was in my room, I locked the door plus checked it out before getting into bed.

But I just couldn't brush it off I really couldn't.

I tossed and turned but managed to fall into a deep sleep finally.

Hopefully my dreams will calm my nerves. But then I remember that imps don't really dream.

So to my thoughts it is!

-Chaz's Pov-

I just can't seem to stay away. She's like a damn drug that you can't kick off.

But I knew that I can't fuck her now considering that Crimson marked her and out a damn collar around her neck.

Crimson is gonna train he like a dog one day I bet.

I sneaked around the house to see where she is disappearing to and sneaked my way into her room.

Looks like they fixed the door to the bathroom earlier.

I still can't believe I was inches away from taking her innocence.

But then Crimson had to fuck it up for me.

Fucking prick, I don't know why he wants her so badly, like I get that she's pretty but what is so different about her?!

I can't put any answers to these.

I saw her come in a bit scared, I hid under her bed before she came in.

She knew that something was wrong.

Imps know when something is off.

They can sense it in their tails.

I smirked as I saw her strip down out of her clothes, I almost saw her naked form again.

I could feel a hard on coming in but I knew I couldn't do anything about it.

I somewhat groaned, I was frustrated.

I can tell you for one thing I can't wait for moxxie to get here, I'm gonna plow his ass to cumtown.

I smirked at the thought of it, ah yes those good memories before we broke up.

I could hear (Y,N) toss and turn in bed but she stilled after a while, she must have passed out.

This was my queue to Slither out from under the bed and quietly stand up, I turned around and saw her tiny sleeping form.

I will admit she does look precious when she's sleeping.

I didn't wanna piss off Crimson more so I decided to slip out an open window and close it behind me and go back to my room.

I don't want to ruin this engagement.

But I also knew that I was playing with fire, I wasn't rich and I told Crimson I was, he's gonna be pissed if he finds out.

I'll probably be joining his trophies on the walls.