Chapter 1

Note: I have nothing else to say, but sorry again for being kinda lazy last chapter, I hope I won't be lazy on this one. I do hate being lazy though, I mean I can't help it, sometimes I need some rest from making chapters. I do really hope won't be lazy this time. Hope you'll like this chapter!

Disclaimer: One-Punch Man characters belongs to the creator himself, ONE.

_________________________________

.

.

.

Chapter 1:
The Strongest Otaku.

The city was in smokes while people were evacuating the city. On the giant crater, there was a blue monster with big horns, clawed hands, and clawed feet.

LEVEL THREAT: DRAGON+.
POWER-MAN.

Then he flew away and summoned a bunch of energy spheres and threw them towards more buildings in the city.

After he threw those energy spheres, he levitated back down on the ground with the rubbles of the destroyed buildings.

Then, he hears a little girl who was crying. He looks to the left and sees the crying little girl.

He then started walking towards the crying little girl.

"M-Mommy! D-Daddy!" Said the little girl crying for her parents as Power-Man approaches her.

He then lifted its palm towards the little girl as he's about to blast the little girl out of existence.

Then suddenly, a bald man appeared infront of him and was prepared to punch him.

"{Serious series serious blow}" It was Saitama, who came in time and punches the monster out of existence, and it also created a massive shockwave that Saitama's punch destroyed a lot of rubbles infront of him while the clouds disappeared in the surrounding area.

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOLY SHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT WAS TIGHT!" Said Saitama screaming in awe as he turns around to see the crying little girl. "Hey, kid, you alright?" He said as the little girl turns around to see a man in a yellow jumpsuit with red gloves and boots while with a red cape.

"W-Who are you, mister...?" The little girl asked while she stopped crying.

"Me? Heh, I'm Saitama, a hero for fun, and you can call me known as One-Punch Man." Saitama replied with a smirk while the little girl was surprised. "Come on, let me take you to your parents." He said as he picks up the girl and speeds away.

He now arrived at the evacuation center where her parents should be. Then suddenly, the little girl saw her parents immediately.

"My parents!" Said the little girl as Saitama puts her down and ran towards her parents. "Mommy! Daddy!" She calls out as her parents noticed her.

"Honey!/Darling!" Both of her parents called out as they grabbed their daughter and hugged her while crying.

"We thought you died!" Said the father while crying.