............

"Good news! Good news! Master Mu Chen has successfully passed the first-level alchemist certification of the Alchemy Masters Guild and has become a first-level alchemist." The manager said.

Mu Yuanhang looked at Mu Yuanfeng in surprise.

Mu Yuanfeng took a sip of tea calmly, not looking surprised at all.

It had been a while that Mu Chen learned alchemy from Mu Yuanfeng, but Mu Yuanfeng never talked about how Mu Chen managed the alchemy. Therefore, Mu Yuanhang assumed that Mu Chen didn't have the talent of alchemy.

"Brother, you're keeping it such a secret. Chen can make a first-class medicinal pill so quickly." Mu Yuanhang said.

Mu Yuanfeng smiled lightly and said, "He has just started learning, and the success rate is low. The elixirs that he makes are not worth the value of the medical herbs he has wasted. I don't think it is necessary to mention him."

Mu Yuanhang smiled reluctantly and said, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Chen can pass the certification of a first-level alchemist in such a short time, which means that Chen's talent in alchemy is outstanding!"

"You are overflattering him, brother. Chen is not that talented." Although Mu Yuanfeng said so, his eyes said that he was proud of Mu Chen.

Mu Ke was surprised by the news. Although he also heard that Mu Chen seemed to have worked really hard recently, but he didn't think Mu Chen would hold on for a long while. But now Mu Chen had actually become a first-class alchemist, Mu Ke was impressed.

"Where's Mu Chen? Is he home yet?" Mu Ke asked.

"Not yet." The housekeeper said.

Mu Ke frowned and said, "He's certified as a first-level alchemist. Where else did he go?"

"He took Young Master Ye to a restaurant." The housekeeper said bravely.

"Young Master Ye? Which one?" Mu Ke asked.

Mu Yuanfeng said lightly, "Ye He's grandson."

Mu Keman asked, "Mu Chen really likes him?"

Mu Yuanfeng nodded and said, "I think he does."

............

"Mu Chen, long time no see!" Chen Moran walked into the restaurant and stared at Mu Chen.

Mu Chen was surprised to see Chen Moran because Chen Moran seemed to have been living in a hell.

As he did everything to please Zhuang Yu, elders of Chen's family was repelled by him. Not only was he locked up, but his allowance was also reduced.

Poor guy! Mu Chen had already begun to gradually get himself out of being a cannon fodder, but Chen Moran seemed to be worse than the one in the book.

"Brother Chen, it's you! Would you like to sit down and eat something?" Mu Chen said calmly.

Chen Moran smiled lightly and said, "Since you invited me sincerely, I will be happy to join you."

Ye Shi rolled his eyes in his heart.

Chen Moran saw the alchemy master's robe on the table and the golden seal on the robe, frowned, and asked, "What is this?"

"This is the first-level alchemist certification seal! This is the first-level alchemist's robe. It is said that no one else but the alchemist himself is allowed to wear it." Ye Shi said proudly.

Chen Moran looked at Mu Chen and said in surprise, "You have become a first-level alchemist."

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes!"